Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Rear Entry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When I was younger I never quite understood why girls would comment on my butt. I'd hear them comment, "He's kind of cute but he's really got a really nice butt." I once asked a girl what was so special about my butt. She told me, "Most guys have straight hips and a flat butt. Your hips are slightly rounded and your butt protrudes out. Actually, your butt is shaped more like a girl's butt." She then laughed, and added "Girls notice things like that." I suddenly understood why my pants always never seemed to fit right. Always a bit too tight in the butt. 

When I began wearing dresses, I noticed it was actually an advantage. With a little padding in my bra, and having a slender waist, I actually had a nice girly shape. A g/f, who kept me in dresses, made sure I wore attire that showed off my butt. She liked to pat me on the butt and come up from behind and grind on me. It was all very playful. In the bedroom she liked to grab my hips and butt. Eventually, she began testing me by probing inward with a finger. At first I resisted but she wasn't to be denied. She continued testing me until she began fully inserting her finger back there during sex and enhancing my orgasm. I began to enjoy her finger and would thrust back against it. 

In hindsight, I should have known it would evolve from there. It was common for her to come behind me while I was doing dishes and begin some petting, kissing me on the neck, and rubbing my butt, telling me what a wonderful housewife I was. Sometimes whispering in my ear she wanted to, "take me." It made me feel girly and submissive.

One day, while in the kitchen, I felt something hard pressing against my butt, as she began her petting routine. I reached around to feel what it was. She spun me around and I was shocked to see she was wearing a strap on. In her usual assertive tone, she said, "I need you now." Before I knew what was happening, she had me bent over the counter and was lifting my dress. She pulled my panties down and began lubing me with her finger. I felt helpless but excited at the same time. I couldn't believe it was actually happening.

Soon, I felt the tip of her cock. Then she slowly inserted it. I gasped at first and then had my breath taken away as she inserted it in all the way. I suddenly felt a rush of feelings overcome my body. I felt weak at the knees and grabbed onto the counter. She increased the rhythm and my breathing increased. I began to moan. "That's my girl," she whispered. After a good plowing, which seemed to last forever, she pulled out. Fully spent, I dropped to my knees. "I knew you wanted that. I did too. I just had to take that cute girly butt of yours," she said.  The words that came out of my mouth surprised me and made her laugh, "Yes, Dear."
Of course the only response is “yes dear”
(10-21-2020, 11:34 PM)afp Wrote: [ -> ]Of course the only response is “yes dear”
lol, funny how that phrase is what came out. I said it a lot.
Clearly you are built for the sissy life. The fact that so many people have commented on your figure over the years and that others have engaged you in relevant ‘activities’  Wink must be a source of great confidence for you.
(10-22-2020, 05:05 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Clearly you are built for the sissy life. The fact that so many people have commented on your figure over the years and that others have engaged you in relevant ‘activities’  Wink must be a source of great confidence for you.
Growing up small in stature with slight features contributed to a lack of self confidence as a boy. This led me to be easily manipulated as I began to reach adulthood and, as you say, being built for the sissy life, resulted in participating in relevant 'activities.' I seemed to have been a magnet for females that liked to experiment in such activities with each leading me further down a certain path. I have gained some self confidence, but in ways I wouldn't have previously imagined.
(10-22-2020, 12:13 PM)Michaela Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2020, 05:05 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Clearly you are built for the sissy life. The fact that so many people have commented on your figure over the years and that others have engaged you in relevant ‘activities’  Wink must be a source of great confidence for you.
Growing up small in stature with slight features contributed to a lack of self confidence as a boy. This led me to be easily manipulated as I began to reach adulthood and, as you say, being built for the sissy life, resulted in participating in relevant 'activities.' I seemed to have been a magnet for females that liked to experiment in such activities with each leading me further down a certain path. I have gained some self confidence, but in ways I wouldn't have previously imagined.
 Virtually ALL boys can be Sissified. Husbands too.
 Modern HRT Treatments are incredibly effective for enlarging men's Fannies.
 Males adore Butt Plugs & Dildoes!
 Daddies crave severe spankings spankings from daughters.

[attachment=3646]
There something truly exquisite about having your dress lifted and panties lowered in order to be taken from behind.

This sounds like an absolutely wonderful first experience of it.
(12-12-2020, 04:20 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]There something truly exquisite about having your dress lifted and panties lowered in order to be taken from behind.

This sounds like an absolutely wonderful first experience of it.

It must also be an amazingly incomparable experience of Female Empowerment to the Women who first initiate it in their sexual repertoire with males, helpinhg Them to totally redefine the hierarchy of the sexes in appropriate perspective!!!
I have ordered my sissy a sex machine for christmas. She will be really surprised as I haven't discussed with her that her training will take on a new dimension. Since she cannot percorm in her chastity cage now it will also be for my personal enjoyment and she can use a vibrator on my special spot while the machine does what she is not allowed to do anymore. Eventually I plan on having another "real man" to attend to these needs as well and it will be good training for her to learn to assist. She has some adjusting to do and will be trained in pleasing a realistic dildo so she can eventually be a "fluffer", I am sure it will take a bit of a while but we have dipped her toes in water a little so she should expect it to get more involved.
(12-18-2020, 01:29 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: [ -> ]I have ordered my sissy a sex machine for christmas. She will be really surprised as I haven't discussed with her that her training will take on a new dimension. Since she cannot percorm in her chastity cage now it will also be for my personal enjoyment and she can use a vibrator on my special spot while the machine does what she is not allowed to do anymore. Eventually I plan on having another "real man" to attend to these needs as well and it will be good training for her to learn to assist. She has some adjusting to do and will be trained in pleasing a realistic dildo so she can eventually be a "fluffer", I am sure it will take a bit of a while but we have dipped her toes in water a little so she should expect it to get more involved.
Strictwife, I'm sure everything will go as you plan. A woman once told me that its a very powerful feeling for a woman to see her sissy performing fluffer duties.
Pages: 1 2 3