Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: A Natural
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Growing up in a household with my single mother and two sisters, I was taught to do housework at an early age. When my sisters left home, I began doing all the housework. At the same time, I assumed housekeeping duties for a neighbor who had previously had each of my sister's doing her housework. I was told I was a natural at it. 

This skill became obvious when I began my first live in relationship with a girl, while in college. She insisted I do the cooking and cleaning, however, she took things further and insisted I dress up too. It wasn't uncommon for me to be wearing a dress and apron, with rollers in my hair, doing housework. Leaving rollers in my hair wasn't really necessary, it was just something she suggested. She loved it when I would pat my rollers to see if my hair was dry. I suppose they added an extra feminizing touch. Much like her suggesting I sleep in rollers. For awhile, I had an evening routine of setting my hair in the evening and then tying a pretty scarf over them. Sometimes I would just leave them in, get dressed, put on my apron and start my chores while she went off to the gym. 

Ever since, I've found it quite natural to be dressed this way when doing housework. So much so that I even answered the door one time without thinking how I looked. It was a UPS driver leaving a package. I opened the door to retrieve the package as he was walking back to his truck. He smiled and waved, assuming I was just a pretty housewife. I guess he was right.
Nature or nurture? You were definitely brought up in a manner that many on here approve of but seem to have shown in the time since that you’re something of a natural at it.  Smile
(10-20-2020, 04:30 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Nature or nurture? You were definitely brought up in a manner that many on here approve of but seem to have shown in the time since that you’re something of a natural at it.  Smile
Thank you for the kind words.
Adding an appropriate paperback book cover. A teenage boy wonders if wearing dresses is next. Of course it is. It's what sissies dream about.
When is wearing dresses ever not next? He should be looking forward to it.  Big Grin
(12-13-2020, 08:49 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]When is wearing dresses ever not next? He should be looking forward to it.  Big Grin
Something tells me he was.  Smile
It would seem to be a "slip"pery slope!
(12-13-2020, 02:44 PM)GinaV Wrote: [ -> ]It would seem to be a "slip"pery slope!

Or perhaps Gina:

THIS...One timid, dainty, ladylike high-heeled step backward for 'malette-kind'

IS A GIANT TRACK and FIELD ATHLETIC SHOE LEAP FORWARD for WOMANKIND!!!