Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Favorite outfits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm guessing that every sissy here has a favorite outfit that they like to dress in. Here is mine; a swishy, short baby dress and my favorite panties; large and roomy to fit thick, absorbent diapers in comfortably.

[Image: hd8byxtdg8dp4gw4g.jpg]

Please share your favorite outfits here. Big Grin
That looks great Bobby (and very sissyish). I identify as a Born Again Female rather than a sissy and so my favourite outfits are little different as a result. 

I do still wear nappies, though this really a layover from my petticoating days and are more functional than anything else these days. 

50s vintage dresses (not dissimilar to the one shown in my avatar), prissy dresses and of course my stewardess uniform are the main features of my wardrobe these days.
I would describe myself as a sissy, but not a baby sissy. My sissy persona is usually around the age of 12. My school uniform is my favourite outfit, although my ballet outfit comes a fairly close second. I also have an older female persona, wearing smart secretary suits, satin blouses, sheer tights and stiletto heels.
(10-04-2020, 04:47 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing that every sissy here has a favorite outfit that they like to dress in. Here is mine; a swishy, short baby dress and my favorite panties; large and roomy to fit thick, absorbent diapers in comfortably.

Sweet outfit!

I have a few favourite outfits.  My little girl ensemble (pink frock, white frilly knickers, frilled ankle socks and mary-janes), my cheerleader outfit, my schoolgirl uniform (including gym kit) and my wonder woman costume.  Really hard to pick a favourite out of those!

Lottie
A really mixed bag there, Lottie. Do you find that you are sometimes in the frame of mind to role play different ages or is it a case of dressing one way at the behest of someone else and another way in your free time?
[Image: received-932118197237303.jpg]

My latest purchase Big Grin
Liking the new underwear, SissyGoesSplat; in the spirit of the thread title though, is there an outfit to go with it?  Wink
(10-04-2020, 04:47 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing that every sissy here has a favorite outfit that they like to dress in. Here is mine; a swishy, short baby dress and my favorite panties; large and roomy to fit thick, absorbent diapers in comfortably.

What a wonderful outfit. There can be no mistake that you really need to wear thick nappies and plastic pants!
Indeed, and in fact it would pose something of a challenge trying to cover them up (and I think might then only have any chance with the Very prissiest of floaty frocks).  Wink
(10-06-2020, 04:34 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, and in fact it would pose something of a challenge trying to cover them up (and I think might then only have any chance with the Gerry prissiest of floaty frocks.  Wink

Mommy makes sure all of my dresses are cut short enough to make it impossible to hide my embarrassing diapers.
Pages: 1 2