Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: baby pants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
does anyone remember BOOTS doing plastic pant back in the 70's they sold three pairs see thro plastic pants in a pack called TRIPLETS, and two in a pack called DOUBLETS, and another pair  (BRUMAS) which was size extra xtra large, I got all them and the Brumas ones were massive like a tent, even the others fitted me when I was 16 years old, size large and extra large, then KINTAL bought plastic pants, I hunted for them all over the UK, going to markets as far away as 150 miles to get some. my local market had a baby wear stall, run by a nice young female, every week I would go there and buy a pair, after several weeks of me doing this she did become suspicious as to why I was always buying them.

in 1990 I worked in blackpool doing a summer season, I was 28yrs old then, and there were a couple of shops selling them , I bought loads and put them in my lodgings, and still wore them, large and extra large.  but after the summer season work finished I didn't have a car and had to get coach back home  about 7 hours drive by coach, and I didn't have anywhere to put them so had to leave them behind in black sacks for the bin men to get rid off.

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
I remember Boots selling plastic pants more recently than that. I think I bought some there maybe ten years ago.

I don't remember them being very good though. The legs and waist elastic wasn't tight enough so they leaked too easily.

I switched to buying online, even though I enjoy the thrill of buying things like nappies in person. I mostly buy mine from Cosy n Dry now.
(10-16-2016, 03:16 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I remember Boots selling plastic pants more recently than that. I think I bought some there maybe ten years ago.

I don't remember them being very good though. The legs and waist elastic wasn't tight enough so they leaked too easily.

I switched to buying online, even though I enjoy the thrill of buying things like nappies in person. I mostly buy mine from Cosy n Dry now.

no those ones you probably about ten years ago, the plastic material changed and it was rubbish compared to the original ones in the 70's. 80-'s
(10-16-2016, 04:44 PM)babyian Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2016, 03:16 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I remember Boots selling plastic pants more recently than that. I think I bought some there maybe ten years ago.

no those ones you probably about ten years ago, the plastic material changed and it was rubbish compared to the original ones in the 70's. 80-'s
I can remember my aunt getting some from Boots back in the 70s ad 80s . They were PVC though . They lasted for years and would fit over the bulkiest of terry nappies .
I remember the pants from Boots - you are right about the Brumas that seemed to be vast. All the Boots pants were quite tight around the legs and the plastic seemed to last longer than the elastic. Back in those pre internet days I think nearly everyone got plastic pants from Boots. There was a small chemist near where I was brought up that sold plastic and rubber pants in larger sizes. The rubber ones were much longer lasting but very expensive.
(10-16-2016, 02:39 PM)babyian Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone remember BOOTS doing plastic pant back in the 70's they sold three pairs see thro plastic pants in a pack called TRIPLETS, and two in a pack called DOUBLETS, and another pair  (BRUMAS) which was size extra xtra large, I got all them and the Brumas ones were massive like a tent, even the others fitted me when I was 16 years old, size large and extra large, then KINTAL bought plastic pants, I hunted for them all over the UK, going to markets as far away as 150 miles to get some. my local market had a baby wear stall, run by a nice young female, every week I would go there and buy a pair, after several weeks of me doing this she did become suspicious as to why I was always buying them.

in 1990 I worked in blackpool doing a summer season, I was 28yrs old then, and there were a couple of shops selling them , I bought loads and put them in my lodgings, and still wore them, large and extra large.  but after the summer season work finished I didn't have a car and had to get coach back home  about 7 hours drive by coach, and I didn't have anywhere to put them so had to leave them behind in black sacks for the bin men to get rid off.

I can remember, our local chemist shop used to have four open boxes of plastic baby pants just near the sales counter, next to the other baby items, they were small medium large and extra large, I used to go in and buy them when I was around 12/13 years old having already become addicted to wearing nappies, having been forced to wear them for wetting the bed and then suddenly deprived of them.. The extra large still fit, with a little patience it took a while to get them on over my nappy but they felt fantastic once on, so snug, I loved that feeling .. The only draw back with these plastic pants (Which used to have a lovely rose smell to them) was that they used to leave very red and sore rings around the legs which in one way i liked as all day at school I would be reminded of my secret pleasure .. Was this just me or did other people experience this xxx Blush Blush Blush
(10-14-2018, 07:45 AM)davelo Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2016, 02:39 PM)babyian Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone remember BOOTS doing plastic pant back in the 70's they sold three pairs see thro plastic pants in a pack called TRIPLETS, and two in a pack called DOUBLETS, and another pair  (BRUMAS) which was size extra xtra large, I got all them and the Brumas ones were massive like a tent, even the others fitted me when I was 16 years old, size large and extra large, then KINTAL bought plastic pants, I hunted for them all over the UK, going to markets as far away as 150 miles to get some. my local market had a baby wear stall, run by a nice young female, every week I would go there and buy a pair, after several weeks of me doing this she did become suspicious as to why I was always buying them.

I can remember, our local chemist shop used to have four open boxes of plastic baby pants just near the sales counter, next to the other baby items, they were small medium large and extra large, I used to go in and buy them when I was around 12/13 years old having already become addicted to wearing nappies, having been forced to wear them for wetting the bed and then suddenly deprived of them.. The extra large still fit, with a little patience it took a while to get them on over my nappy but they felt fantastic once on, so snug, I loved that feeling .. The only draw back with these plastic pants (Which used to have a lovely rose smell to them) was that they used to leave very red and sore rings around the legs which in one way i liked as all day at school I would be reminded of my secret pleasure .. Was this just me or did other people experience this xxx Blush Blush Blush

yes I had the red marks too from the elasticated waist and legs bands 
Oh I remember red marks round my thighs and tummy!
I still have the red marks . Being in nappies most of the time . I remember being in the chemist with my aunt and cousin with them going through the baby panties and selecting some to hold up against me to check the fit . Most were waterproofs in pastel colours with a nylon cover and lace ruffles on them .
Not only do the plastic pant elastic leave those red marks (even with wide elastics), but on a spanked bottom/thighs it's an even bigger reminder that I am a naughty nappied toddler.
Pages: 1 2 3