Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: CURTUS work I like. Again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=3299][attachment=3300]Depicting more punishment/public humiliation for misbehavior, according to mean Nanny. I'm so glad those days are gone!
Great art and very true observation FairyLarry
(09-29-2020, 01:22 AM)Fairy Larry Wrote: [ -> ]Depicting more punishment/public humiliation for misbehavior, according to mean Nanny. I'm so glad those days are gone!

... but maybe there could be a bit of re-enactment!
(09-29-2020, 02:55 PM)jiff50 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2020, 01:22 AM)Fairy Larry Wrote: [ -> ]Depicting more punishment/public humiliation for misbehavior, according to mean Nanny. I'm so glad those days are gone!

What do you mean? I guess I don't understand your wording. Sure, these scenes appear exaggerated, but the result is the same. A shamed miscreant.
More great images, Larry. Neither of the depicted appear at all happy with their predicament but I am quite sure they will think twice before repeating whatever the misdemeanour happens to have been.  Big Grin
(09-29-2020, 07:23 PM)Fairy Larry Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2020, 02:55 PM)jiff50 Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you mean? I guess I don't understand your wording. Sure, these scenes appear exaggerated, but the result is the same. A shamed miscreant.

I was just thinking that I might like to be put into that situation … put back into nappies and plastic pants as a punishment for being misbehaving.