Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: CURTUS work I like.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=3290][attachment=3291][attachment=3292] These depict the awkward situations an older bed-wetter may find himself in when he shows no sign of drying up. Back when I was growing up, public humiliation was common. There was a strict sense of right and wrong.
Nice drawings and they represent perfectly the humiliation
You couldn’t not be humiliated if you were holding an infant wearing a dryer nappy than you were.  Wink
I used to hate being kept in my nappy after I’d wet it. When you have a dry nappy on you know that if you wet yourself your nappy won’t leak. But if you’ve already wet your nappy not only have you got that heavy damp feeling of your sodden nappy, but you know that if you wet again there’s a good chance your nappy will leak. Even if you’ve got plastic baby knickers on there’s a good chance a little wet mark will appear in your tights, or your socks if your wee-wee runs down your legs.

Or worse still, if you’re like these poor boys with just a nappy on, a second wetting will just gush straight out!
(09-27-2020, 06:41 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I used to hate being kept in my nappy after I’d wet it. When you have a dry nappy on you know that if you wet yourself your nappy won’t leak. But if you’ve already wet your nappy not only have you got that heavy damp feeling of your sodden nappy, but you know that if you wet again there’s a good chance your nappy will leak. Even if you’ve got plastic baby knickers on there’s a good chance a little wet mark will appear in your tights, or your socks if your wee-wee runs down your legs.

Or worse still, if you’re like these poor boys with just a nappy on, a second wetting will just gush straight out!

[attachment=3302]Like in this situation. Where everyone present can witness it. I had a teacher or two who enlisted the aid of mean girls to help her punish/humiliate those she considered naughty boys in need of correction. While diapers and dresses weren't used, the humiliation felt terrible!
That is another good depiction of scene I could well imagine happening.
It looks as though nappies perhaps should have been used in that image, Larry.  Wink
(09-29-2020, 07:20 PM)Fairy Larry Wrote: [ -> ]I had a teacher or two who enlisted the aid of mean girls to help her punish/humiliate those she considered naughty boys in need of correction. While diapers and dresses weren't used, the humiliation felt terrible!

What sort of punishments did those teachers use, Fairy Larry? Oh, the humiliation of being punished in front of the girls, knowing they're going to tell all their friends and have a good laugh about it later. Or, even more humiliatingly, did the girls join in the punishments?