Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Your Choice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: HTB16PUwKVXXXXcaXFXXq6xXFXXXQ.jpg?size=1...51084e3b29]

[Image: Biba_Apron_500x.jpg?v=1580563263]

Which of the two uniforms would you pick to scrub out the bathroom in?
I am definitely in the PINK mode - work doesn't need to be boring in plain utilitarian gear !

Girlygirl

The pink one undoubtedly, rubberpinafore. I’m sure the uniform in the latter photo is more practical but my first duty is to my femininity.
Definitely the pink one for me. Pink satin, frills, bows ... yes, please.
(09-17-2020, 02:30 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: [ -> ]I know I will be in the minority here but I would expect my maid to be wearing the black one. After all I want a maid who will focus on cleaning, not on admiring herself in the mirror.

Mirror - mirror on the wall who is the best dressed maid of all ?
I think that wearing the PINK assembly would bring out a cleaning reflection in better light than boring B & W.
Wearing B & W nothing even the droids would be interested in and true no time wasted here primping !
Pink is the prettier one and would be fun for the maid, but if you want them to concentrate on their work it has to be the black'n'white.

Girlygirl

I know genetic males aren’t known for being born multi-taskers but I would rather hope one could manage to wear a pink dress and scrub a bathroom at the same time.  Wink
I am surprised any of you even considered the more practical black and white uniform over the pretty in pink one.

Would anyone change their mind if they were the ones who had to clean up their uniform afterwards and make it look as good as new?

And what additional items would you wear to help you complete your chores satisfactorily?

Girlygirl

TBH, if I had to clean the uniform afterwards I would definitely want the pink one as the white on the other one would more easily show up dirt and stains.  Big Grin 

Given that it would probably be my mother enforcing any regime along these lines and the fact that earlier this year I had to mow the lawn in a full secretary uniform, anything else I would likely be given wouldn’t be to make it easier for me to clean the bathroom but rather have the effect of making it even more impractical to do so (not least the addition of false nails and/or stiletto heels.
(09-18-2020, 12:16 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: [ -> ]Would anyone change their mind if they were the ones who had to clean up their uniform afterwards and make it look as good as new?

I imagine many, if not most, of us on this site who wear such uniforms are the ones who have to clean their uniform afterwards.

My working uniform is not pink satin, in fact, it's mostly black PVC, which has the advantages that it doesn't show the dirt as much and it wipes clean easily.
Pages: 1 2