Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Please, Mummy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please Mummy, please don't change my nappy in the back of the car!
There’s not really a winnable scenario in a situation like that. Either you have to stay in a used nappy or you have to face the embarrassment of being changed (and in my experience, if I had spent any length of time in a dirty nappy, I would be much more pliable in terms of facing what otherwise be an immensely embarrassing predicament). 

Besides, if the back of the car is in public view, there is unlikely to be much in the way of reprieve elsewhere.  Big Grin
You are right Girlygirl in it being a no win situation. I have found that when Mummy wanted to change me in the back of the car I can either risk people watching me getting a nappy change in the back of the car or I can take a bigger risk of people watching me get a spanking in the back of the car before them watching me getting a nappy change in the back of the car.
(09-08-2020, 02:49 PM)Seth Wrote: [ -> ]You are right Girlygirl in it being a no win situation. I have found that when Mummy wanted to change me in the back of the car I can either risk people watching me getting a nappy change in the back of the car or I can take a bigger risk of people watching me get a spanking in the back of the car before them watching me getting a nappy change in the back of the car.

Be ever so quiet - making a fuss and those people are apt to wonder what all the fuss is about - Humm let's take a look !
Oh how cute look the (adult) baby is getting his nappy changed - look at him struggle and that facial expression - precious !

Oh looky again the color of that nappy matches the frilly ruffled diaper cover and further what have we here a SHORT PINK dress
that exposes all that the fuss was about !

Now Mommy is getting out the folding perambulator and they are going shopping.

Lets follow along and see how this develops - - - - - - - - - -
There is indeed no win!

Either you submit to a fairly public nappy change, or you stay in your wet nappy, knowing that if you wet again your nappy might leak, and then you'll be in real trouble.
...and what we don’t know about wet nappies isn’t worth knowing.  Wink
Well there is that unpleasant rash for staying in (wet) diapers too long and then in the heat of the moment perhaps that smell !

Best be quiet - very quiet - raising a fuss always is a magnet for attention - what's that big baby crying about ?
I remember going to the park on a hot summers day with my aunt and cousin and a couple of my aunts friends and having my nappy changed by my aunts friend . With a couple of elderly ladies watching on and chatting away to my aunt .