Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Traditional vs Modern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000487504931-e1557006715339....=all&w=670]

[Image: 9GhAjd6RGr34z9Y4bPp8J1XcINalnJDVjejQ3pdE...LPY3CnX0bQ]

Which nurse uniform do you prefer?  And there is no bias intended due to picture size...

Girlygirl

LOL - I can only see one  Big Grin 

It’s a great uniform though and not one I’d be against trying on for size.  Wink
(08-25-2020, 04:28 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: [ -> ]Great to see a young picture of Barbara Windsor-she is going through a tough time at the moment with dementia.

I concur and she’s such a versatile actress with a long career, so sad that she’s suffering allot now.

Rubberpinafore, I too only see one nurses uniform and of course it’s perfect for any disciplined male to wear.
[Image: 81rHRa+UgLL._SR500,500_.jpg]

My error, but something like this.

Girlygirl

(08-26-2020, 02:08 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 81rHRa+UgLL._SR500,500_.jpg]

I assume that’s longer than it looks? my first thought was how interesting it would be if they were only wearing a t-shirt.  Big Grin
My district nurse was Anita Harris's double . I was so smitten by her lol .
(08-26-2020, 05:27 AM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]My district nurse was Anita Harris's double . I was so smitten by her lol .

Another classic Carry On nurse.  Cor.

(08-26-2020, 05:16 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2020, 02:08 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 81rHRa+UgLL._SR500,500_.jpg]

I assume that’s longer than it looks? my first thought was how interesting it would be if they were only wearing a t-shirt.  Big Grin

[Image: 115277-15529891.jpg]

Not doing very well with this, am I?

Modern day scrubs are unisex and two piece, including trousers.

You can see why I prefer the traditional British nurse uniform with its dress style and starched, white apron.  Sadly only a memory now due to the popularity of the above.

Girlygirl

For practicality the new style uniforms make sense but speaking as someone who enjoys wearing feminine outfits, I would sooner find myself wearing the first one.
Yes, it's always down to cost or resources. Traditional values are lost to these parameters and we will always be governed by them.

Scrubs are practical, unisex and efficient, but sexy? Nope.
I'd much rather wear a traditional nurse's uniform. Who wants to wear trousers?!
Pages: 1 2 3