Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Oscar De La Hoya showing off his feminine side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi girls (and any male admirers),

Perhaps one of the most talented, capable, rough and tumble boxers of all time (certainly of our generation) not afraid to show off his feminine side (fishnets and heels):

http://dailycelebfwd.blogspot.com/2011/0...comes.html

I am not sure what the feminine version of 'Oscar' is but you go girl! :-)

Philipa x

Girlygirl

It’s great to see, Philipa; it is when you see males in a macho environment able to show off their feminine side that it offers hope for the future for the liberalisation and freedom of males to express themselves more widely. Long may it continue.
Damn he a dish, hahaha.
On the contrary, it seems he was very much afraid to "show off his feminine" side, judging by the law suits and subsequent cover stories that followed.

My take? How sad the whole thing was that he was being blackmailed by some money grabbing opportunist and how he was forced out. Th price to pay for having affairs?
You be surprised how many so called macho males are actually secret sissies. Masculinity is a very fragile thin wall males put up to hide from the truth that deep down they are all little miss prisses.
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"?

I'm sure there is more than just an element of truth in that, as many homophobes for example, can testify to too. And isn't Hollywood littered with macho film stars who behind the scenes weren't quite so straight or tough guy?

Girlygirl

(09-05-2020, 11:25 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]You be surprised how many so called macho males are actually secret sissies. Masculinity is a very fragile thin wall males put up to hide from the truth that deep down they are all little miss prisses.

You have my full affirmation on this. It is very apparent looking back at my petticoating now that I was resistant to the feminisation methods mainly on the grounds that I was scared of what my friends would think. This choice was ultimately taken away from me aged 18 in having to present as female full time and it is probably for this reason that I have gone even further than most males on this forum and actually present as a woman (and yes am prone to prissy styles in my spare time).

(09-05-2020, 11:37 PM)rubberpinafore Wrote: [ -> ]"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"?  

I'm sure there is more than just an element of truth in that, as many homophobes for example, can testify to too.  And isn't Hollywood littered with macho film stars who behind the scenes weren't quite so straight or tough guy?

It is reasonably well accepted I think that a great deal of homophobia stems from repressed homosexuality.
Exactly what I said.
(09-05-2020, 11:25 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]You be surprised how many so called macho males are actually secret sissies. Masculinity is a very fragile thin wall males put up to hide from the truth that deep down they are all little miss prisses.

You are so right. For so long I tried to hide my sissy feminine feelings with male activity. Once I found women who would accept my submissive nature, I felt released.
Sara