Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Dummies and masks in the time of COVID-19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Am curious.  Has anyone gone out in public wearing a mask with a dummy underneath - either by choice or by order from their Superior - during the Covid-19 period?

(BTW, where I live there's no mask wearing necessary for the moment as we haven't had any public Covid-19 cases for a couple of months).
(08-16-2020, 02:50 AM)sissysoft Wrote: [ -> ]Am curious.  Has anyone gone out in public wearing a mask with a dummy underneath - either by choice or by order from their Superior - during the Covid-19 period?

(BTW, where I live there's no mask wearing necessary for the moment as we haven't had any public Covid-19 cases for a couple of months).

Perhaps I will try this and take photos!
Gosh, you’re becoming quite the photographer. You could go one better; video it and attach a link  Wink
(08-16-2020, 11:36 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Gosh, you’re becoming quite the photographer. You could go one better; video it and attach a link  Wink

Shhh you  Tongue No references to your private collection of my pics please or you might be get me in trouble with Aunt Helge  Tongue

I'd need to get a dummy first but I'll totally do this - video or otherwise
(08-16-2020, 11:38 AM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2020, 11:36 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Gosh, you’re becoming quite the photographer. You could go one better; video it and attach a link  Wink

Shhh you  Tongue No references to your private collection of my pics please or you might be get me in trouble with Aunt Helge  Tongue

I'd need to get a dummy first but I'll totally do this - video or otherwise
I was referring to the half dozen you’ve posted on the forum itself actually  Big Grin
I bought a pacifier via eBay and actually threw it away. The reason I didn’t like it was threefold: 1: It was small. Despite it’s name, it was not big enough to feel it except just in the front of my mouth extending just past the gums behind my front teeth. It was a lot of work to keep it in and due to the size it never felt “seated”.
2: the nipple was made of harder than normal silicone. It didn’t have the softness of latex.
3: The nipple has mold seam marks sticking out giving it uncomfortable textures all around. I considered using a sharp blade to cut the seam protrusions off, but with the other negative aspects, I just didn’t.
I kept it for about a month and every time I looked at it I felt anger for the misrepresentation. Finally, tired of the wasted money and setback in my fetish item collection.
My wife, after hearing my bitching, finally said, “Just throw it in the trash. We’ll get one later, but that’s not going to get you out of having to wear your diaper when I tell you to.”
Now we have spoken about her requiring me to wear a pacifier in public under my ppe mask. I am gunshy about buying another pacifier.
This intimate behavior with my wife “in charge” is wonderful.
(08-16-2020, 03:35 PM)Salonslave Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a pacifier via eBay and actually threw it away. The reason I didn’t like it was threefold: 1: It was small. Despite it’s name, it was not big enough to feel it except just in the front of my mouth extending just past the gums behind my front teeth. It was a lot of work to keep it in and due to the size it never felt “seated”.
2: the nipple was made of harder than normal silicone. It didn’t have the softness of latex.
3: The nipple has mold seam marks sticking out giving it uncomfortable textures all around. I considered using a sharp blade to cut the seam protrusions off, but with the other negative aspects, I just didn’t.
I kept it for about a month and every time I looked at it I felt anger for the misrepresentation. Finally, tired of the wasted money and setback in my fetish item collection.
My wife, after hearing my bitching, finally said, “Just throw it in the trash. We’ll get one later, but that’s not going to get you out of having to wear your diaper when I tell you to.”
Now we have spoken about her requiring me to wear a pacifier in public under my ppe mask. I am gunshy about buying another pacifier.
This intimate behavior with my wife “in charge” is wonderful.

Check this out...

J&Or - Adult Sized Pacifier Dummy - Three Color Pack Baby Pink | Fresh White | Black Mamba
https://www.amazon.com/Adult-Sized-Pacifier-Dummy-Babies/dp/B07D3D18NJ 
Amazon really do sell everything, don’t they?  Wink
Thank you for the information. I will continue to try to find a Large latex Pacifier.
Descriptions seem to be sketchy and with limited photos.
Ss
Here is a link to the ones on Ebay .
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=...c&LH_BIN=1
Pages: 1 2 3