Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Dummies and masks in the time of COVID-19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(08-16-2020, 04:43 PM)Salonslave Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the information. I will continue to try to find a Large latex Pacifier.
Descriptions seem to be sketchy and with limited photos.
Ss

Here is a link to a German vendor who sells the genuine NUK 5, as well as related products.  This is supposedly the top notch item, although I have no direct experience.  Their site is mostly in German, with a smattering of English.  Adult Baby items seem to be very popular in Germany.  

"Jetzt Kaufen" on the buttons means "Buy Now."  Prices are in Euros.  Most major credit cards will automatically convert to dollars. 

>>>  https://ab-versand.de/Nukel-XXL-Nuk-5-_2 

Elsewhere on the AB-Versand site are numerous other products with may be of interest.  
I posted something similar to this recently. I have been sent out in a homemade mask* consisting of a double layer. The first layer was tied across my nose and under my chin and the upper layer hung down over the first layer like a veil. Under the veil I was firmly masked as per virus recommendations by the initial layer and to add to my discomfort, instead of a dummy, my wife inserted a practise golf ball. Like a wiffle ball, which is hollow and has slots and holes cut into it. It was an effective gag which encourage drooling due to the holes in it.

To anyone in public I would be seen as veiled/masked with no obvious signs of being gagged.

*A double layered, white waist apron
(08-17-2020, 01:22 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: [ -> ]I posted something similar to this recently.  I have been sent out in a homemade mask* consisting of a double layer.  The first layer was tied across my nose and under my chin and the upper layer hung down over the first layer like a veil.  Under the veil I was firmly masked as per virus recommendations by the initial layer and to add to my discomfort, instead of a dummy, my wife inserted a practise golf ball.  Like a wiffle ball, which is hollow and has slots and holes cut into it.  It was an effective gag which encourage drooling due to the holes in it.

To anyone in public I would be seen as veiled/masked with no obvious signs of being gagged.

*A double layered, white waist apron

Ah ha but you were rendered speechless - something got your tongue ?
I might have known rubberpinafore’s wife would have seen a mask as something of an opportunity; she doesn’t miss a trick, does she?  Wink
Corona and making the best of a bad thing.....
I have a very open minded partner, who tries to understand my fetish for wanting nappies 24/7. We have been together 5 years and on the very first meeting I told her about my nappy fetish, as it would be no point getting into a relationship and my lieing to her. Trust is everything to me....
Within days she was accepting of my nappy needs, even encouraging it. She says its what/who I am and I should always feel i can talk to her. Within a few weeks of us living together i mentioned feeling bad having to keep asking for a nappy, and she told me fine, you must wear 24/7 only going without if she decided it was inappropriate to wear somewhere.i.e her parents, around her children or grandkids.
As time has gone on i now have to wear a Terry to bed, with plastic pants and nightie... i sometimes get a bottle of banana milkshake in bed too, but i also must sleep with my dummy in my mouth. She also insists i have my dummy on me at all times, and must show her it at a moments notice.
Yesterday we went into town for some shopping and as is the new way, we were our face coverings. While walking through the town centre she told me to show her my dummy. I withdrew it from my pocket and secretly showed her... this is where she said to me.... pop it in then and put your face covering over, it will keep you quiet, and stop your whinging about being out shopping..... I have to admit, it was scarier, but also a bit of a turn on, walking in town with a disposable, rubbers and a dummy....
(08-19-2020, 08:02 AM)Norfolksissy Wrote: [ -> ]Corona and making the best of a bad thing.....
I have a very open minded partner, who tries to understand my fetish for wanting nappies 24/7. We have been together 5 years and on the very first meeting I told her about my nappy fetish, as it would be no point getting into a relationship and my lieing to her. Trust is everything to me....
Within days she was accepting of my nappy needs, even encouraging it. She says its what/who I am and I should always feel i can talk to her. Within a few weeks of us living together i mentioned feeling bad having to keep asking for a nappy, and she told me fine, you must wear 24/7 only going without if she decided it was inappropriate to wear somewhere.i.e her parents, around her children or grandkids.
As time has gone on i now have to wear a Terry to bed, with plastic pants and nightie... i sometimes get a bottle of banana milkshake in bed too, but i also must sleep with my dummy in my mouth. She also insists i have my dummy on me at all times, and must show her it at a moments notice.
Yesterday we went into town for some shopping and as is the new way, we were our face coverings. While walking through the town centre she told me to show her my dummy. I withdrew it from my pocket and secretly showed her... this is where she said to me.... pop it in then and put your face covering over, it will keep you quiet, and stop your whinging about being out shopping..... I have to admit, it was scarier, but also a bit of a turn on, walking  in town with a disposable, rubbers and a dummy....

Wow, what a post! I love it
(08-19-2020, 08:42 AM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, what a post! I love it

It’s obviously a bigger trend than I imagined; I’m going to be out there now mentally trying to spot dummies under masks.  Big Grin
(08-19-2020, 04:36 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2020, 08:42 AM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, what a post! I love it

It’s obviously a bigger trend than I imagined; I’m going to be out there now mentally trying to spot dummies under masks.  Big Grin

Allot of people complain the masks irritate their face so the dummy may in fact alleviate that in part Smile
In this current climate, would anyone really think it odd if they saw someone in a gas mask? Would you think "fetish" or simply paranoid?
(08-20-2020, 01:32 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: [ -> ]In this current climate, would anyone really think it odd if they saw someone in a gas mask?  Would you think "fetish" or simply paranoid?
I’m not sure I would automatically associate gas mask with fetish under normal circumstances; ‘where are they going in that thing’ would probably be more my thought track.

Why, are you thinking of trying one of those as well?  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3