Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Age regression
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
When I was being punished by my mother age regression was something she used a lot. 

Initially she didn't put me straight back into nappies. When she first started using clothes as a punishment she'd make me wear some of my little sister's clothes (she's two years younger than me). When you're eight, being dressed as a six year old, especially a six year old girl, is really humiliating. I remember her knickers being a bit tight on me, but mostly I remember how childish I thought they were, with their little frills and bows, and soft pastel colours. And her skirts were always that bit too short for me, which made me look even more childish. 

As I got older my mother started making me my punishment clothes. As well as my baby dresses and rompers I still had dresses and skirts in the style a six year old would wear, and a collection of pretty knickers that my sister, by then, wouldn't dream of wearing. 

It was an extension of this age regression clothing that lead to me being put back into nappies. 

Sometimes I still like to spend a day dressed as a little girl, with a bibbed corduroy skirt on, and maybe a little white blouse and white tights over a pair of frilly pink knickers.
The bibbed corduroy skirts . Now that takes me back . The bib on mine had a large central pocket with a big daisey on it . Mine was maroon though with maroon satin and lace baby pants covering my nappy .
When I was a child I had a few bibbed corduroy skirts over the years. I remember a pale blue one with a picture of a bunny rabbit on the front, and a pale pink one with a ballerina picture. All very childish and humiliating.

I also had a corduroy tunic dress in vivid red. It only just covered my bottom, so whenever I bent or sat down I'd end up showing my knickers. Again, most humiliating.
my mother regularly used baby regression treatment on me, she put me into nappies & baby knickers baby dresses she would bottle feed me and make me sleep in a baby's cot,she would give me the complete baby treatment witch she used on me right up to just before my nineteenth birthday
(10-14-2016, 10:33 PM)big baby girl Kimberly jane Wrote: [ -> ]my mother regularly used baby regression treatment on me, she put me into nappies & baby knickers baby dresses she would bottle feed me and make me sleep in a baby's cot,she would give me the complete baby treatment witch she used on me right up to just before my nineteenth birthday

Why did she do that ?
I can't speak for Kimberley, but in my own case I think my mother wanted to find a way of punishing me when I was naughty that she was sure would work.

I'd been grounded and denied TV etc before, but being made to wear girls' clothes, or being put back into nappies certainly made sure I didn't carry on with my misdemeanours.
The loving discipline we learn at our Mothers' feet serves us well as adults as well.  When we enter into the service of our Mistresses, the same techniques are available to teach us obedience, docility and gratitude.  There's nothing like a paddling followed by diapering to show us who's the boss.
A paddling or spanking is certainly a highly effective punishment. It's not so much the pain inflicted, although that can be considerable, it's the act of clear submission in laying yourself across someone's lap knowing that they're going to lift your skirt, pull down your knickers and smack your exposed bare bottom.
(10-14-2016, 10:57 PM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2016, 10:33 PM)big baby girl Kimberly jane Wrote: [ -> ]my mother regularly used baby regression treatment on me, she put me into nappies & baby knickers baby dresses she would bottle feed me and make me sleep in a baby's cot,she would give me the complete baby treatment witch she used on me right up to just before my nineteenth birthday

Why did she do that ?
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile  I would have liked that to happen t me
Were you ever put back into nappies as a child, Ian?

It's almost unbearably humiliating being treated like a baby when you're actually too old for nappies and plastic pants.
Pages: 1 2 3 4