Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Nappies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am aware some of you wear both a nappy and a plastic cover over it, but I am curious which of the two items has the stronger attraction?  Or are they both equally necessary /compelling and can't be separated?  Is it the act of soiling yourself while in your protective nappy that is key?  And what do you call these items?  Are they both a nappy or is one the nappy and the other, as I have suggested, the cover?

I am interested as I only wear the plastic/PVC nappy and it is the material that holds the fascination, along with the acute humiliation of regression and being made to wear this on direct command from my wife.
For me it's the nappy itself, cloth nappies in particular because they're what were used back in the days when I got interested/attracted to them. The plastic pants over the top are more part of the embarrassment, like onesies, dummies, sippy cups and other things.
I would say I am particularly drawn to a simple disposable nappy uncovered. Nice and shiny and thick, and make a wonderfully obvious shape and telltale colour when they’re soaked.

Having said that, there’s no doubting that plastic ‘baby pants’ have a particular shame all of their own. Especially the sound, under clothes, so difficult to mask. But also in pink, patterned, they just look so undeniably babyish. x

Girlygirl

On a slightly different track (as when I wear nappies now, it is for practical reasons and only wore them when I was younger as part of a petticoat punishment regime) it has always been predominantly about the nappy.

Whilst nappy punishment was partly about making my sister and I feel infantile (and the girlish dresses that we had to wear over them certainly reinforced this) the greater effect of the nappy itself was in removing our toilet privileges and making us use them. Today, I mostly wear them while stewardessing long haul flights or after a drunken night out (in the latter case because it makes the difference between a night on the toilet and a night asleep) or for other activities where I think I am likely to be out of range of a toilet for extended periods. That said, my recent lockdown experience was a bit of a throwback to the old days in this respect.
Very interesting replies here! For me, it is both. Lately I have become accustomed to wearing just the plastic pants as I do enjoy the feel of your member pressing against them - often creating quite a visible bulge. I also find that, as they are more roomy, plastic pants can lend themselves messy to my sploshy and sensation play. I have really enjoyed filling my plastic pants with whipped cream or shaving foam, and seeing how they inflate.

Then again there is something very embarrassing about the nappy and plastic pants combination. Although you hope that the plastic pants will (partly) spare your dignity, it soon become clear that the nappy itself is still painfully obvious!

Girlygirl

(08-11-2020, 01:41 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting replies here! For me, it is both. Lately I have become accustomed to wearing just the plastic pants as I do enjoy the feel of your member pressing against them - often creating quite a visible bulge. I also find that, as they are more roomy, plastic pants can lend themselves messy to my sploshy and sensation play. I have really enjoyed filling my plastic pants with whipped cream or shaving foam, and seeing how they inflate.

Then again there is something very embarrassing about the nappy and plastic pants combination. Although you hope that the plastic pants will (partly) spare your dignity, it soon become clear that the nappy itself is still painfully obvious!
Nappies are very difficult to hide under male clothing (as I found out to my cost on a certain foreign holiday when I was younger). 

From what I can gather whatever you might save from a visual aspect with plastic pants (which I’m not personally convinced is a great deal) is more than accounted for through the extra noise that inevitably emanates from the plastic. 

As someone who identifies as a female I find that the nappies actually gives me a more shapely rear and so whilst I by no means wear them all the time, they are by no means a detraction from the image I am trying to portray.

I assume by your use of shaving foam and whipped cream that you are not a habitual user of your nappies for bodily functions? Fortunately (or unfortunately as your view may be) my previous experience means that I can use my nappies with relative ease when needed (and it saves me a fortune in whipped cream, which I much prefer in my mouth than my rear  Wink  ).
(08-11-2020, 02:31 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2020, 01:41 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting replies here! For me, it is both. Lately I have become accustomed to wearing just the plastic pants as I do enjoy the feel of your member pressing against them - often creating quite a visible bulge. I also find that, as they are more roomy, plastic pants can lend themselves messy to my sploshy and sensation play. I have really enjoyed filling my plastic pants with whipped cream or shaving foam, and seeing how they inflate.

Nappies are very difficult to hide under male clothing (as I found out to my cost on a certain foreign holiday when I was younger). 

From what I can gather whatever you might save from a visual aspect with plastic pants (which I’m not personally convinced is a great deal) is more than accounted for through the extra noise that inevitably emanates from the plastic. 

As someone who identifies as a female I find that the nappies actually gives me a more shapely rear and so whilst I by no means wear them all the time, they are by no means a detraction from the image I am trying to portray.

I assume by your use of shaving foam and whipped cream that you are not a habitual user of your nappies for bodily functions? Fortunately (or unfortunately as your view may be) my previous experience means that I can use my nappies with relative ease when needed (and it saves me a fortune in whipped cream, which I much prefer in my mouth than my rear  Wink  ).
Yes, you are correct. In my experience, the idea of trying to 'cover up' nappies with anything (even normal fabric panties) is largely a wasted endeavour.

I remember a charming letter on here a few years ago by a petticoated male revealing how he'd BEGGED his superior for panties having been put in nappies in his childhood. Such is that desperate urge to cover up the shame of nappies I suppose, that panties become a preferable option. In the end, the poor sod ended up losing the panties (for bad behaviour) in front of his female cousins, revealing the truth to all!

You are correct too on your other point. I do not use my nappies for body functions but like to inflate them with whipped cream or the like and then sit down in them!

Girlygirl

(08-11-2020, 03:23 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, you are correct. In my experience, the idea of trying to 'cover up' nappies with anything (even normal fabric panties) is largely a wasted endeavour.

I remember a charming letter on here a few years ago by a petticoated male revealing how he'd BEGGED his superior for panties having been put in nappies in his childhood. Such is that desperate urge to cover up the shame of nappies I suppose, that panties become a preferable option. In the end, the poor sod ended up losing the panties (for bad behaviour) in front of his female cousins, revealing the truth to all!

You are correct too on your other point. I do not use my nappies for body functions but like to inflate them with whipped cream or the like and then sit down in them!
Indeed, our most prolific poster (Ali) has been through dissimilar experiences and in fact I had a similar discussion with Ali about it not long since.

This of course though is how classical petticoating operates. Nappies are introduced at the start of a period, no doubt to introduce humility and a renewed feeling infancy, but on a practical level to make them more receptive to feminine clothing later on. Particularly if one has had to use their nappies (and whilst my mother’s methods were more spontaneous punishment based than classical I filled hundreds of nappies after being potty trained) they will welcome the ability to use the toilet to far greater than they will detest their style of underwear.
(08-11-2020, 03:32 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2020, 03:23 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: [ -> ]

Indeed, our most prolific poster (Ali) has been through dissimilar experiences and in fact I had a similar discussion with Ali about it not long since.

This of course though is how classical petticoating operates. Nappies are introduced at the start of a period, no doubt to introduce humility and a renewed feeling infancy, but on a practical level to make them more receptive to feminine clothing later on. Particularly if one has had to use their nappies (and whilst my mother’s methods were more spontaneous punishment based than classical I filled hundreds of nappies after being potty trained) they will welcome the ability to use the toilet to far greater than they will detest their style of underwear.
"they will welcome the ability to use the toilet to far greater than they will detest their style of underwear." - this is a wonderful encapsulation of the clever incentives that make a successful petticoating regime!
Hiya RubberPinafore,
As a child and a teenager, as GirlyGirl has alluded to, I was put back into nappies and baby panties by my mother as a punishment. It was intensely humiliating, especially as my little sister Lucy would see me in them. Sometimes even her friends did.

Over time I pretended to enjoy wearing nappies and baby things, and then found myself increasingly enjoying them for real. Having a nappy on as an adolescent when put to bed causes certain associations which grew stronger over time.

For me now it's primarily the humiliation I enjoy. I dress most of the time as a female, but to put a nappy on is still exquisitely humiliating. Sometimes I wear just a nappy, other times plastic panties too, and sometimes other baby clothes as well.

At times like today, when it's so warm, 'making' myself wear a nappy, or a double nappy, and plastic panties, is hot and uncomfortable, and I love the feeling of both - the nappy for its bulkiness around my bottom and between my legs, and the plastic panties for their biting tightness around my thighs and waist.
Pages: 1 2 3