Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: What has been your worst humiliation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Although sissy babies often fantasize about being humiliated the reality can be very different. As Mummy's baby girl I have sometimes found my treatment in front of her friends to be excruciatingly shaming to the point that I start to cry real tears and spontaneously soak my nappy. It makes me feel so awful and yet I know I desperately need to be a sissy baby.

What has been the worst humiliation for other sissy babies on this Forum? Did you really feel ashamed and cry, or did you actually enjoy it when it happened? I would love to know.

Wendy Jane

XX
You're right, Wendy. The fantasy of being paraded as a sissy baby in front of other people can be quite different from the reality.

My worst humiliations occurred when I was a teenager. Being put back into nappies and other baby things at that age was terribly embarrassing. But then being made to come downstairs and face sometimes my sister's friends, or sometimes one or two of my mother's friends was almost unbearable. I wet my nappy on more than one occasion just at the thought of it. And my mother always knew when I'd wet myself. She'd wait a while and then say something like "Have you wet your nappy, Ali? Come here and let me check for you". And then I'd have the further shame of her poking a couple of fingers inside my nappy and plastic pants and telling me what a good job it was I had a nappy on.
(10-13-2016, 01:20 PM)Wendy Jane Wrote: [ -> ]Although sissy babies often fantasize about being humiliated the reality can be very different. As Mummy's baby girl I have sometimes found my treatment in front of her friends to be excruciatingly shaming to the point that I start to cry real tears and spontaneously soak my nappy. It makes me feel so awful and yet I know I desperately need to be a sissy baby.

What has been the worst humiliation for other sissy babies on this Forum? Did you really feel ashamed and cry, or did you actually enjoy it when it happened? I would love to know.

Wendy Jane

XX

As a sissy girl my very recent series of humiliations which are ongoing are being instructed to wear very sissy outfits, then be taken outdoors from my home and photos taken of me near to where I live and outside my neighbours homes. It is extremely humiliating; I do feel very embarrassed, ashamed but do enjoy it, also on several occasions I was seen by a number of people. I’ve been told for the next time outdoors I will wear a suitably short skirt or dress with multiple nappies, an xl pad with a pair of my plastic baby panties so they are very visible and noticeable.

Paula xx
That's a very pretty dress, Paula. Is it really short? Were you wearing a nappy underneath it?
(10-13-2016, 05:31 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]That's a very pretty dress, Paula. Is it really short? Were you wearing a nappy underneath it?

Thank you Ali, it's a latex blouse and skirt I do like to wear. It is a short 13inch length skater skirt, so worn with petticoats it does display my panties. On this occasion I wasn't wearing a nappy but my very frilly pink panties were pulled down and I was instructed to lift my skirt and petticoats to show my chastity and buttplug at a bus stop very near my home. This was in the evening and I had to remain on display while photos were taken of me in different poses, while being seen by numerous passing motorists some tooting their car horns. I was completely embarrassed, near to tears and fully humiliated. Though I did enjoy this experience at the same time. x
Public humiliation like that is just awful, isn't it?

I was made to stand in a shop window once for a couple of hours. It's really hard to stand still for that long, let alone ignore the stares from shoppers and the jeers from bored teenagers.
Mistress V once had me wear a diaper without changing nearly all day at work. I started leaking and my entire bottom was soaked. Wearing light tan slacks made quite a show for all to see.
My worst was being taken by my aunt to high tea with a group of church ladies . They loved feeding me cake and giving me juice in my baby bottle and with all the fluids it wasn't long before my nappy was soaking . My aunt with help from a couple of the ladies changed me on the floor in front of the others . Fussing and checking me for nappyrash .
A couple of years ago I met a married guy he was 65yo and turned me on lots,i started doing everything he told me to do and met him as a sissy in a laugh and he took me to his second house. Was the best weekend I've ever had, from the start he had me on full show in public walking from the car park then inside he put a lead on me walked me around like a dog and made me lick his dirty toilet clean then used my mouth for his personal toilet. I had never done with someone before even though I enjoyed eating my own. He made me stand in full view of his neighbors dressed as a pretty Sissy and put me on Webcam while i was tied up and gagged he fucked md, he cum inside me lots and made me clean his cock every time which I enjoyed. He pissss inside my shitty pussy aswell and squirted all over his face. On the Sunday morning we got caught both completely covered in there bed by his wife, it was exciting Shame he went back to her. He was my kinda dirty too xx
Having a urinary catheter in my penis and having to wear a diaper to work,. The uncontrollable urge to pee whenever and wearing a diaper
As well as having my penis and private area totally numb from lidocaine gel, was unbelievably humiliating
Pages: 1 2