Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Taken shopping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Imagine the shame of being taken shopping by your mother for nappies and other sissy supplies for you...

[attachment=3181]
(08-06-2020, 08:31 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine the shame of being taken shopping by your mother for nappies and other sissy supplies for you...

From what I understand from you’ve written in the past, you don’t have to imagine, Ali.  Big Grin 

There is a complex psychology there of course; on the one hand you know what mother is shopping for but this does not mean that anyone you come into contact necessarily does.

On the other hand, in such situations, one tends to fear the worst so the unfortunate soul is likely to assume that everyone is in on the secret.
You're right, I don't have to imagine.

But I love this pic because it shows the sheer helplessness of being in nappies, and being taken to buy more. I have so many memories of being taken out with my nappies kind of hidden, and if we'd just gone to the park or somewhere no-one would have known. But when you're taken to buy nappies, especially nappies for an older child, it invites closer scrutiny.
I don't know so much about riding around in a grocery cart perhaps flirting with flipping it over due to weight distribution - "BUT" !
Being placed into reins and harness and having to follow along making the purchases and the best yet reaching up on high shelves
to get what is needed exposing your short babyish dress and frilly diaper covered diaper panty !
Shame embarrassment humiliation all at one outing to say the least ! Oh Wait there is more - - -
Going thru check-out and having to pay for it out of your tiny pink purse - does your Mommy know you are old enough to charge
all this baby stuff ?
(08-06-2020, 11:27 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]You're right, I don't have to imagine.

But I love this pic because it shows the sheer helplessness of being in nappies, and being taken to buy more. I have so many memories of being taken out with my nappies kind of hidden, and if we'd just gone to the park or somewhere no-one would have known. But when you're taken to buy nappies, especially nappies for an older child, it invites closer scrutiny.
That of course is where it becomes a problem; it is one thing covering for the infant nappies but another thing again when you are stood there is a young adult while your mother is buying youth nappies (and the conclusions more easily drawn).

This wasn’t something I recall encountering (mother generally did the shopping without us) but there was always a pack of nappies waiting for us when she felt they were warranted and I’ve often thought since that she went out of her way to find excuses for us to use the nappies that she had brought in - though such patterns weren’t what I was looking out for at the time.
(08-07-2020, 12:53 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know so much about riding around in a grocery cart perhaps flirting with flipping it over due to weight distribution -  "BUT" !
Being placed into reins and harness and having to follow along making the purchases and the best yet reaching up on high shelves
to get what is needed exposing your short babyish dress and frilly diaper covered diaper panty !
Shame embarrassment humiliation all at one outing to say the least ! Oh Wait there is more - - -
Going thru check-out and having to pay for it out of your tiny pink purse - does your Mommy know you are old enough to charge
all this baby stuff ?

My rules are that I have to either hold or have my wrist held by Daddy, or hang on to the cart. Because of my dummy under my mask, I can't ask for anything, but I can tug on Daddy's hand and point.

We mostly go through the self-checkout, but when we go through the register, Daddy will ask me if I want to help unload the cart and then pushes it through and tells me to wait.

For now, while it's winter, my nappies aren't as obvious, hidden underneath overalls and sweaters or jackets, but it's starting to get warmer and yesterday I was just in my onesie, nappies and pants and overalls. Not only is it getting harder to hide my nappy bulge, but summer will mean shortalls and my smacked red legs on show as well.
(08-16-2020, 06:09 AM)wailer Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2020, 12:53 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know so much about riding around in a grocery cart perhaps flirting with flipping it over due to weight distribution -  "BUT" !
all this baby stuff ?

My rules are that I have to either hold or have my wrist held by Daddy, or hang on to the cart. Because of my dummy under my mask, I can't ask for anything, but I can tug on Daddy's hand and point.

We mostly go through the self-checkout, but when we go through the register, Daddy will ask me if I want to help unload the cart and then pushes it through and tells me to wait.

For now, while it's winter, my nappies aren't as obvious, hidden underneath overalls and sweaters or jackets, but it's starting to get warmer and yesterday I was just in my onesie, nappies and pants and overalls. Not only is it getting harder to hide my nappy bulge, but summer will mean shortalls and my smacked red legs on show as well.

Shopping trips can be scarry whilst nappied, the constant fear of someone noticing your nappy and exposing you to the other shoppers but also trying your best to keep your nappy dry so you don't need to be taken to the toilets to get your nappy changed. Also to remain on your best behaviour as to not need a trip to the toilet to get a quick spanking thats certain to be overheard. So many things can go horribly wrong for a nappied boy.
A minefield indeed, Seth. Somewhat on this subject, during our recent lockdown, mother had my sister and I live with her to keep her company. We had to wear our secretary uniforms (skirt, heels, stockings and makeup etc.) but whilst when I lived at home, this outfit was accompanied by lingerie, owing to the risk of cross infection in the bathroom, it was in this instance replaced by nappies which could be changed each morning and each evening.

Anyway, on this particular day I had timed my bowel movement wrong and ended up having to go to the local shop in a dirtied nappy. Presenting as a female, I found myself being eyed up by this young man. When he got close enough to smell my nappy that certainly put him off and the reaction was quite amusing.

Moral of the story? It’s not just the bulk one needs to worry about.  Wink
(08-16-2020, 07:25 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]A minefield indeed, Seth. Somewhat on this subject, during our recent lockdown, mother had my sister and I live with her to keep her company. We had to wear our secretary uniforms (skirt, heels, stockings and makeup etc.) but whilst when I lived at home, this outfit was accompanied by lingerie, owing to the risk of cross infection in the bathroom, it was in this instance replaced by nappies which could be changed each morning and each evening.

Anyway, on this particular day I had timed my bowel movement wrong and ended up having to go to the local shop in a dirtied nappy. Presenting as a female, I found myself being eyed up by this young man. When he got close enough to smell my nappy that certainly put him off and the reaction was quite amusing.

This shopping story is too good and is crying out for a longer description. Please do oblige  Cool
(08-16-2020, 10:14 AM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2020, 07:25 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]A minefield indeed, Seth. Somewhat on this subject, during our recent lockdown, mother had my sister and I live with her to keep her company. We had to wear our secretary uniforms (skirt, heels, stockings and makeup etc.) but whilst when I lived at home, this outfit was accompanied by lingerie, owing to the risk of cross infection in the bathroom, it was in this instance replaced by nappies which could be changed each morning and each evening.

This shopping story is too good and is crying out for a longer description. Please do oblige  Cool
Well because I was only allowed to change twice a day, I would normally reserve my bowel movements for just before my morning change and just before my evening change. Bearing in mind we are only talking maybe three to four months ago here, I was considered to be old enough (26) to regulate my bodily functions to accommodate to the circumstances.

Obviously due to a range of circumstances (most notably diet), sometimes I found myself needing to use my nappy at inopportune times, which meant I would several hours in a wet or dirty nappy before I was allowed to change. Shopping was actually a fairly moderate task in terms of physical intensity and on other days I could be mowing the lawn, cleaning the attic or washing the car all while dressed in my secretary outfit and nappy. Whilst it was easier to deal with my mess during a shopping expedition which involves more predictable movements than some of these other activities (trying to climb into an attic in such attire was particularly problematic) the downside was that it was a lot more public.

On this particular day, I had timed my bowels wrong and consequently had ultimately given in to messing myself with several hours before a change. I knew already that I had a shopping expedition that day which was going to be somewhat problematic but my urge had been building for most of the day and I had already reached my limit in terms of holding out.

The secretary outfit is quite an attractive outfit (by design as in my punishment days - back when I was living at home as a child - it was used to make me engage with feminine traits and problems) and due to the fact I had already been identifying as a female for several years, being admired in the supermarket  was not a wholly new experience and even the nappy only served to enhance the feminine shape of my rear. Obviously I knew that I had messed but from the distance he was at, the young man didn’t. 

Anyway, he was coming closer to ask me something (never found out what Wink ) when suddenly his nose creased. By this stage he was close enough that it was quite apparent that I had messed myself. He certainly saw me in a completely different light and backed off a sight faster than he had approached originally.  Shy
Pages: 1 2 3