Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Playing with my dollies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of the supreme joys of being my wife's little baby girl is being able to play with my dollies. I simple adore dressing them in pretty clothes and taking them for rides around the garden in one of my two dolls' prams. I now have 15 dolls and they all have special names so I can talk to them. I always take at least one to bed and sometimes two and cuddle them all night. One of Mummy's punishments when I am naughty is to lock my dollies away for the weekend which is awful and makes me cry.

Do other baby girls on this forum feel the same way as me? I know some little girls prefer teddy bears but they are for boys and I do not like them at all.

Love,

Wendy Jane
xx
I was never made to play with dollies, funnily enough. I had teddy bears and building blocks. And I was often given a babyish colouring in book to play with, but never dollies.

It's a shame, I suppose. When I was fully lifted out in my nappy and frilly baby knickers, which often matched my dress, and with a little pair of frilly ankle socks and Mary Janes I looked pretty much like an oversized dolly myself.
I love playing with my dollies and mummy likes to help me when I change there dresses I love my dollies so much
I love my teddies, not into dollies although I have some in the playpen. All my teddies live in my cot with me and I hug them all night long when mummy secures me in my cot.