Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Little Feminine Things I Do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.  I'm new, here.  I'm 71 and have crossdressed since I was a kid.  In the closet.  Here are three little feminine things I do:

1. When I take off my panties, I pull them down by the leg bands.  I'd never have thought to do this in a hundred years if a woman hadn't told me that was what she did.

2.  Stay with me on this.  So, I pull my panties down by the leg bands.  They drop to my ankles.  I step out of the panties with my left foot.  Then, I pick up the panties with my right foot.  I flip it behind my back to my left hand over on my left side.  (You may have to diagram this.  But, it's a single motion and has a neat feminine feel to it.  (I saw my wife do this, once.  That's how I learned it.  And, I've done it ever since.)

3.  When I sit down to pee, I sit so I pee straight into the water and get the sound a woman gets when she sits to pee.

OK.  That's three little feminine things I do.
(07-20-2020, 02:14 PM)TeddyAkimbo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.  I'm new, here.  I'm 71 and have crossdressed since I was a kid.  In the closet.  Here are three little feminine things I do:

1. When I take off my panties, I pull them down by the leg bands.  I'd never have thought to do this in a hundred years if a woman hadn't told me that was what she did.

2.  Stay with me on this.  So, I pull my panties down by the leg bands.  They drop to my ankles.  I step out of the panties with my left foot.  Then, I pick up the panties with my right foot.  I flip it behind my back to my left hand over on my left side.  (You may have to diagram this.  But, it's a single motion and has a neat feminine feel to it.  (I saw my wife do this, once.  That's how I learned it.  And, I've done it ever since.)

3.  When I sit down to pee, I sit so I pee straight into the water and get the sound a woman gets when she sits to pee.

Welcome to the forum, Teddy.

I am sure you will find plenty of topics to interest you as many of us are enthusiastic about crossdressing (having even gone so far as identifying and working as a woman in my case). 

I look forward to hearing more about your views and experiences going forward.

Girlygirl
That was a really neat introduction.  Thanks for posting and giving us some perspective on your girl self. 

And welcome!

Does your wife know about your feminine side?  I assume she does, especially if you pee sitting down.

We look forward to hearing more.

Enjoy your Forum time as well!
Does my wife know?  She either simply doesn't know or she willfully doesn't know.  So, I'm pretty sure she doesn't know.

A little about me?

I worked in financial areas until I retired.  So, I was always in an office environment.  I remember the first day I word panties to work.  I don't so much remember dressing for that day nor the day itself.  But, what I remember was the moment I pulled up on the freeway on the way to work and I was like ... "Whoa.  There's no turning back, now!"  I can still feel that moment of commitment.

Then, there was the time that spun out of control.  It was one of those weeks where the holiday fell on a Thursday, but the office was open on Friday.  On that Friday, hardly anyone would be at work, no meetings and not a lot would get done.  So, I decided to go as far as a closeted dresser could go.  I wore a garter belt, stockings, panties and a camisole underneath.  When I got to work, I was in the elevator lobby when a woman walked up to help me wait.  "Is is Friday?" I asked her.  "Yes!  I love wearing jeans on Fridays."  Then, she said, "You have no idea what it's like to wear hose all day."  And, there I was in a garter belt and nylons.  I just smiled a suppressed grin, lowered my eyes and didn't say a word.  I'm sure she thought she'd embarrassed me and I was just being polite.  Truth was, she'd stopped me cold and I couldn't come up with a word to say.

So, I got to my office and at 8:00 a.m., the phone rang and it was the trading manager and he thought since it was a quiet day with the markets closed, he'd ask me to come up and learn about how the trading operation worked.  So, I spent the morning with him learning about the trading floor.  I could discern the the garter snaps under my trousers, but I don't think he noticed.  The whole morning, I was Mr. Outside and Ms. Inside ... two competing selves.  It was like I was a harnessed team of two horses, one pulling his weight and the other dancing the merengue.  Such the team.  Such the time.

The only time I was maybe, maybe not outed was when my office was on a 9/80 schedule.  Longer workdays and every other Friday off.  On Fridays, there were no meetings, light attendance and little work done.  Two Friday afternoons, I came back from lunch wearing a bra under my shirt.  Was it noticeably a bra?  Maybe.  Maybe, not.  I wasn't sure.  It was a serious thrill.  And, it was the cause of a recurring dream I have to this day, i.e., being at work noticeably dressed in women's clothes and everyone knows.  I have that dream often.
Welcome Teddy! Luv hearing about your adventures and hope you enjoy reading about ours.
How fascinating!  I know the feeling as well.  I have worn panties to work a few times.  

And once I wore a full slip. It was winter time and with our business casual dress, I had on an undershirt, dress shirt and cashmere sweater so there was nary a sign of my slip straps being visible.

I have always wanted to be told "your slip is showing" and feel the embarrassment and sensation of others knowing I am wearing my slip and that it is peeking out. I am certainly not going to be wearing a dress or skirt in public so that fantasy will have to remain in my dreams, where it has resided ever since I was six years old and first wanted to dress as a sweet little girl.
Yeah, I wonder (although you'd never know) how many men at the office were dressing up underneath.  You'd kinda wanna know.  Had to be greater than 1%.  I mean, I was there.

Once, I was in a situation where I was working at an office two states away from my home.  This was for three-and-a-half years.  My wife stayed home and I had an apartment and was batching it.  Hoo boy did I have three years of dress up.  I recall being in meetings where the participants were only other* women and me.  My mind would wander and I'd be thinking about how we were all wearing panties.  I didn't always keep my mind on my work.

*Other women?  It just seems now and seemed then to be the natural first-person gender to use in my internal voice ... when dressed.  I can recall once on vacation when I woke up in panties and thinking "she slept well, last night."  I mean, I wasn't internally play acting.  That was just how I thought of myself in my first waking state.  "She."
Thanks for sharing further, Teddy.

I think we all know that the desires you describe if not the practices are more common than the population at large would ever admit to.

You only have to look at all of the forums out there and the amount of individuals attached to each one (most likeminded folks for whatever reason won’t be attached to any) to see that it is a common interest. As in the wider schemes of things your forays appear to have been quite mild (when compared to going to work fully dressed - as I do), the odds have got to be incredibly high that you have encountered others with a ‘secret’.
I enjoy being closeted.  There's a forbidden fruit nature to it.  And, the "fear" of being outed is a constant, low-grade fever that feeds the erotic appetite for dressing up.

When I was batching it and when I wasn't working, I lived in panties, bra and a gown.  I went up to the window in my apartment once to check on a noise outside my window, and my neighbor was out walking his dog and looked up to see me in my weekend outfit.  Oh, well.

I'd dress in women's clothes for my Saturday morning grocery shopping outings (blouse, pants or shorts and underwear).  And, I'd dress in women's clothes for my Sunday morning gasoline and snacks outings.  That was, for the most part, the times I'd be in public en femme.  I bought my clothes at thrift stores.  Not only was it affordable, the clothes had been worn by a woman.  Even better.
(07-20-2020, 02:14 PM)TeddyAkimbo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.  I'm new, here.  I'm 71 and have crossdressed since I was a kid.  In the closet.  Here are three little feminine things I do:

It's nice to have little routines that make us feel more feminine and sissy!  I'm glad you've joined us and look forward to hearing more from you and about you!