Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Not so very private spanking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks to the lockdown here in the UK the road traffic has reduced a lot around where I live. This has been a nice break from the monotonous drone of the passing cars past my house, but has had an unfortunate side for me to it also. My mother finds her bedroom rather stuffy and has her window open most often than not. When my mother calls me into her bedroom it always means I'm in for a rather painful bottom warming over her lap. Now the sound of the traffic is usually in the background and fades out of my mind when her hand or implement strikes my bare bum causing me to be lost in tears and apologies. However with the loss of the traffic ambiance and the stillness of silence outside, it seems that the noise of my spankings are amplified and are carried down the street.

With this humiliating realisation I have pleaded with my mother to administer my spankings either with the window closed or in another room. Being a woman of routine this was not to her liking but did offer only one alternative to me in taking my spankings in our front room which has no blinds and can be seen into clearly at street level. Needless to say I have opted for the bedroom spankings at the open window. I have tried to keep my sobbing down but unfortunately I can never last longer than five minutes before breaking down in a hail of sobbing.

I am fairly sure that my immediate neighbours were already well aware of my punishments, but now I know that they and everyone down my road now know of my very sore bottom.
LOCKDOWN IS REVEALING THE TRUTH

crossdressing youtube videos have certainly gone up recently

as well as my own crossdressing and sissyness

I think this bodes well for the new normal that will occur

after our current new normal subsides

and humanity becomes feminised
It wouldn't surprise me if there were several people standing on the pavement outside your house … socially distanced of course. I know if I were to be passing by when you were receiving a well deserved spanking, I would find some excuse to linger outside of the window. Perhaps I would need to check the contents of my shopping bag, or tie a shoelace, or need to send an urgent text. I would certainly not be on my way until I was sure the spanking had come to an end … perhaps hearing a few sobs or even some full blown crying and the voice of a stern mother warning that there were plenty more spankings where that came from. … and I would make sure I passed you house regularly, hoping that I would again soon be hearing the sounds of a naughty boy having his bottom well spanked.
(05-16-2020, 10:22 PM)jiff50 Wrote: [ -> ]It wouldn't surprise me if there were several people standing on the pavement outside your house … socially distanced of course. I know if I were to be passing by when you were receiving a well deserved spanking, I would find some excuse to linger outside of the window. Perhaps I would need to check the contents of my shopping bag, or tie a shoelace, or need to send an urgent text. I would certainly not be on my way until I was sure the spanking had come to an end … perhaps hearing a few sobs or even some full blown crying and the voice of a stern mother warning that there were plenty more spankings where that came from. … and I would make sure I passed you house regularly, hoping that I would again soon be hearing the sounds of a naughty boy having his bottom well spanked.

Hello jiff50,

I do seem to get them with some regular frequency so you would have plenty of opportunity to overhear my predicament I'm afraid. Although I can't see the audience I think there will be a few keen ears listening in. Once lockdown is over it will be very awkward for me to go outside completely unsure who knows and who is oblivious.

However if the lockdown ends anytime soon I may be in shorts to go outside in, which I really hate as they can often show the tops of my red thighs.
So embarrassing for you Sethy, Daddy doesn't care about people hearing either, and I know I can hear my neighbors upstairs and I'm sure they can hear me, as well as the people downstairs.

The woman that lives upstairs is always very short and dismissive with me and does that "look you up and down" when we meet in the garage or the hallways. Of course, that just gets me embarrassed and stammering, which makes our conversations even more stilted.
The fear of others seeing or hearing one's predicament is a necessary part of punishment. Whenever we stay in a hotel, Mistress tries to book a room with a very public window, and I am always told to stand in the window for several minutes in the frilliest sissy maid outfit she's brought. Sometimes I am collared and tied to something nearby to ensure that I cannot move away, which also means that anyone that looks is under no illusion as to my predicament.
I am glad to see that this is a fairly common occurrence to others here. I have to say, after jiff50's comment about people listening in, curiosity did get the better of me and after Mummy left the room with me in the corner I did sneak a peek out the window and much to my horror there was an elderly gentleman stood on the pavement looking up towards our open window. After briefly catching his gaze I ran back to the corner, out of view. Both the cheeks on my face and bottom were bright red after that.
Perhaps you should request that your mother spank you at 8pm on a Thursday, so that the sound of your poor bottom being smacked blends in with the clapping for our nurses and other workers?

Or perhaps you shouldn't suggest it in case your mother decides that the sound of her hand on your bottom will be her contribution to the clapping, and she takes you out onto the front doorstep for your spanking!
(05-19-2020, 02:12 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you should request that your mother spank you at 8pm on a Thursday, so that the sound of your poor bottom being smacked blends in with the clapping for our nurses and other workers?

Or perhaps you shouldn't suggest it in case your mother decides that the sound of her hand on your bottom will be her contribution to the clapping, and she takes you out onto the front doorstep for your spanking!

Clever suggestion Ali, but I think you predicted how my mummy's mind works and I would only talk myself into an outdoor spanking. No doubt most of my neighbours already know how I am punished so I won't be going outside for a long time, even after the lockdown is over.
You’ll have to go out eventually! And your neighbours will still know that your get regular spankings.

When I was a child if I was naughty when my little sister had some of her friends round I wasn’t spanked in front of them, but my mother would tell me, in front of them, to go upstairs and get ready for a spanking. I’d trudge upstairs, and Mummy would follow, then she’d put me over her lap and give me my spanking. Our house wasn’t big, so everyone would hear exactly what was happening.

And then I’d have to go back downstairs and face my sister and her friends, all knowing I’d had a spanking. If I just had a nappy and baby knickers on, or even a short dress or skirt, they’d also see the red marks on the backs of my thighs.
Pages: 1 2 3