Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Put to work as a waitress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Aunt has put you to work in her restaurant.

Already two of the diners have put their hand up your dress and pinched your bottom. What will you do if one of them finds out you're a boy?
My best to make them happy about their discovery!❤️
I worked in a bar once where a guy put his hand up my skirt and pinched my bottom. I was so shocked. It wasn’t a very nice feeling at all. And he had such a smug look on his face - he obviously thought he’d got one over on me.

I talked to one of the other bar staff about it and she suggested I get him back by telling him I was a guy, so I did.

I went over and leaned over to whisper in his ear, and his mates were all egging him on, thinking he’d ‘scored’. But what I said to him was “I didn’t like you pinching my bum, but I thought you should know that I’m actually a guy, but I like dressing as a girl. If you don’t leave a really good tip, I’m going to tell your friends you pinched a guy’s bottom”.

You should have seen the blood drain from his face, and then him quickly trying to recover his composure.

He encouraged his mates to drink up, put a tenner on their table, and left.
(05-23-2020, 07:46 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I worked in a bar once where a guy put his hand up my skirt and pinched my bottom. I was so shocked. It wasn’t a very nice feeling at all. And he had such a smug look on his face - he obviously thought he’d got one over on me.

I talked to one of the other bar staff about it and she suggested I get him back by telling him I was a guy, so I did.

I went over and leaned over to whisper in his ear, and his mates were all egging him on, thinking he’d ‘scored’. But what I said to him was “I didn’t like you pinching my bum, but I thought you should know that I’m actually a guy, but I like dressing as a girl. If you don’t leave a really good tip, I’m going to tell your friends you pinched a guy’s bottom”.

You should have seen the blood drain from his face, and then him quickly trying to recover his composure.

He encouraged his mates to drink up, put a tenner on their table, and left.

Good one Ali-He deserved it