Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Mean Aunty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Embarrassing though it certainly was being taken out by your Aunty in the little sissy top and mini skirt she'd made you wear, you did at least have the comfort of knowing that no-one would be able to tell you had a nappy on.

Or at least, you WOULD have had that comfort had your Aunty not "accidentally" tucked the back of your skirt into the waistband of your pretty white tights the last time she'd checked your nappy for you...
(04-07-2020, 05:03 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Embarrassing though it certainly was being taken out by your Aunty in the little sissy top and mini skirt she'd made you wear, you did at least have the comfort of knowing that no-one would be able to tell you had a nappy on.

Or at least, you WOULD have had that comfort had your Aunty not "accidentally" tucked the back of your skirt into the waistband of your pretty white tights the last time she'd checked your nappy for you...

You mean like this....

[Image: 49771063761_b6f0f2f35b_z.jpg]">
In the art of wearing a skirt or even a dress - checking often that everything is in order - smoothing the edges and hem line into its proper place.
Do this often putting on clothes - getting into and out of a vehicle or a seating chairs booths benches and always leaving a windy area !
Of course your hands maybe slapped by that Mean Aunty or other controlling dominate person - but then too your hands may be slapped for not checking !

I must comment there is an awful amount of pink detailing being pictured here.
I LIKE IT - I LIKE IT 5 stars *****