Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: A glimpse of your nappy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your mother has put you back into a nappy, and made you wear a girly vest top and a little frilly skirt.

What she didn't tell you was that your skirt is just that bit too short to cover your nappy.
Just the way it should be. All babies wear nappies and hiding them isn't an option.
Something out of focus here - - - the diaper has generous coverage - the skirt not so much !
(03-20-2020, 12:44 AM)bAByBunnykins Wrote: [ -> ]Just the way it should be. All babies wear nappies and hiding them isn't an option.

I always found it in some ways more humiliating to have a nappy on and have the hope that no-one would notice. So if I had shorts or shortalls on over my nappy, I'd have the hope that they would disguise the fact that I had a nappy on. Similarly if I'd been made to wear a dress or skirt, and it was long enough to cover my nappy as long as I was careful when I bent over or sat down, I'd still have the hope that no-one would notice I had been put back into nappies.

Usually, of course, I hoped in vain, and Mummy would either insist on checking my nappy in front of people, or make some comment about being a big boy in a nappy.
Usually, of course, I hoped in vain, and Mummy would either insist on checking my nappy in front of people, or make some comment about being a big boy in a nappy.

AND that it is real easy to check on the diaper condition if big boy is wearing a WHAT ? - a SKIRT !
A doubled case of humiliation and then perhaps tripled with explaining WHY big boy is wearing a diaper and skirt to anyone that asks !
Yes - the excuse my mother often gave for me having to wear a dress or skirt when I had a nappy on was that it made it easier to check and change my nappy for me.

I never quite believed her, as i'm sure it was all part of my punishment. Apart from anything else, even if it WAS easier to check my nappy if I had a dress on, it wouldn't have made much difference whether my dress were knee length, or so short that it only just covered my bottom, and yet most of my dresses seemed to be humiliatingly short.