Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Enforced babyhood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When you wake up in the morning your hands are bound, and you have a babyish dummy secured in your mouth, preventing you from crying out.

But worse than that, you realise that not only have you been put into a big thick nappy and plastic baby panties but that you've wet your nappy.

She reaches down inside your crib and pats your bulky bottom.

"Good boy," she coos, "have you wet your nappy yet?"
Her expected, and desired response, mmmh mmmh! ?
I like the colorful chain restraints, in that picture.
Mummies, Aunties and Nannies ask those questions that you can't answer because of the dummy strapped in. Questions they don't expect an answer to, except a blush.

"Who's been a little bedwetting boy again?"

"Aren't you lucky that we put you in this nice thick nappy and these crinkly plastic pants?"

"We wouldn't want you to be in a wet bed again would we?"

"I hope the sore bottom you got before your naptime reminds you not to whine. Doesn't this wet nappy show you that you're just a little bedwetter?"
(02-22-2020, 11:35 AM)wailer Wrote: [ -> ]Mummies, Aunties and Nannies ask those questions that you can't answer because of the dummy strapped in. Questions they don't expect an answer to, except a blush.

"Who's been a little bedwetting boy again?"

"Aren't you lucky that we put you in this nice thick nappy and these crinkly plastic pants?"

"We wouldn't want you to be in a wet bed again would we?"

"I hope the sore bottom you got before your naptime reminds you not to whine. Doesn't this wet nappy show you that you're just a little bedwetter?"

Very true wailer, I have been asked those questions a few times and find myself nodding and shaking my head along with them, with some very crimson cheeks to go with them too.
For me, the worst thing was to be checked and changed in front of other people.
“ It looks like a little baby Needs a nappy change”
 “ I think I will just give you a nice little spanking  whilst I’ve got your nappy off”
Lying exposed on your soggy wet nappy in front of mummies friends while she goes and gets a clean nappy and fresh panties . The comments and little pinches and the dreaded raspberry on your tummy or bottom .
Being talked to in 'baby-talk' when you're in nappies really added to the humiliation, especially when other people were listening, even if it was only my little sister.

"Come here, babykins, and let Mummy check your nappy for you. We don't want you getting nappy rash, do we?"

"Goodness me! You've really soaked your nappy, haven't you? What a good job Mummy put you into nappies again!"

"Lie down here, darling, and let's get you out of your wet nappy. You can suck on your dummy while Mummy changes you."
(02-24-2020, 08:18 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Being talked to in 'baby-talk' when you're in nappies really added to the humiliation, especially when other people were listening, even if it was only my little sister.

"Come here, babykins, and let Mummy check your nappy for you. We don't want you getting nappy rash, do we?"

"Goodness me! You've really soaked your nappy, haven't you? What a good job Mummy put you into nappies again!"

"Lie down here, darling, and let's get you out of your wet nappy. You can suck on your dummy while Mummy changes you."
When talked to like that I instantly go into submissive baby mode .
Me too, Bill.

However ashamed I was of my predicament, baby talk always rendered me helpless, just like a little baby.
(02-24-2020, 08:18 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Being talked to in 'baby-talk' when you're in nappies really added to the humiliation, especially when other people were listening, even if it was only my little sister.

These phrases, and I'm sure many others just like them, must have been so humiliating.

They're obviously not necessary as (a) you're not a baby and therefore don't require 'soothing sounds' from your mother, and (b) are perfectly aware of your current situation and don't need it pointing out again and again.

Yet that's exactly what happens (again and again) reinforcing each time just what a babyish situation you find yourself in.

I think phrases like this, and indeed any 'normal' thing a mother would say or do to a baby make it seem so much worse - speaking to an older child in baby-talk, reminding him of just what a baby he's been etc., etc., as though it's quite normal.
Pages: 1 2