Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: What is the worst nappy punishment you have had to endure?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
If you had had one of your little spunky accidents at this point it would have been the ultimate in humiliating nappyings .
(10-21-2020, 02:51 PM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]If you had had one of your little spunky accidents at this point it would have been the ultimate in humiliating nappyings .

Spunky accident, I do like that, yes there was a few times that happened, mummy would hold my hand while the woman or man would rub my penis, I am not sure who was the most embarrassed, holding mummy’s hand and squeezing it tightly when I came, while she was looking at me, she gave me a kind of sad disappointed look as if I had been naughty.
(10-22-2020, 12:30 PM)jochmo60 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2020, 02:51 PM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]If you had had one of your little spunky accidents at this point it would have been the ultimate in humiliating nappyings .

Spunky accident, I do like that, yes there was a few times that happened, mummy would hold my hand while the woman or man would rub my penis, I am not sure who was the most embarrassed, holding mummy’s hand and squeezing it tightly when I came, while she was looking at me, she gave me a kind of sad disappointed look as if I had been naughty.

I was milked every nappy change or when the spasms started . The orgasms seemed to help my meds work better and even off the seizures and spasms . With my conditioning i would get erect and ejaculate easily and it became a bit of a chore for me . I was embarrassed and humiliated at times that it would be done so matter of factly in front of anyone who happened to be there . Or by a stranger changing me for the first time knowing what she or he needed to do in order to make me orgasm .
I wasn't directly punished with nappies, though can recall having to keep them on sometimes even when they were very full. This was more to do with my parents not wanting to bother changing me than some sort of punishment. If that situation led to a leaky nappy, then I'd be punished, usually with a very good hiding, but the nappy itself wasn't the punishment. There were times when I was put into a rather bulky nappy deliberately to humiliate me for some disobedience or disrespect. I'd experience quite a strong inner conflict between enjoying the comforting security, physically pleasureable sensation of having it put on and the shame of its obviousness, particularly in any sort of public or extended family setting.
I can well sympathise Mark. Staying in used nappies certainly isn’t fun but I at least had faith that in my case it was being monitored and I would only spend as much time wearing one as was felt to be deserved.
Hi everyone!

I'm from Germany - please do kindly apologize for any errors in my english. This is the first time I reply to a post, cause my mistress uses a really cruel punishment, if  I was a naughty sissy.

First I have to poop in my diaper (I really hate it!). She waits in our bedroom, while I clean myself. I am bound to the bed and she milks me once or twice. This is just a quick handjob to make the following more humiliating and painful. There's no fun intended for me.

Next she binds my feet to the top of the bed, so my butt is nicely liftet. Then she uses the cane, while she calmly explaines, why I'm punished. She really knows how to handle the cane! Every blow leaves a welt and after half a dozen strikes she brings me to tears!  When she's done, I get the opportunity to say how sorry I am and to promise to behave better.

Finally she gets the dirty diaper from the bathroom, tapes it back in place and puts the locking plastic pants back on. I don't get a fresh one for the next hours.

I dread this punishment! My mistress usually just have to threat with this treatment to get me back in line!

Sincerly
Sissy Olivia
Welcome to the forum, Olivia. That does indeed sound like an intense punishment. Extended periods in dirty nappies (and on one occasion someone else’s dirty nappy) is something that I was all too familiar with so you have my sympathies.
(11-01-2020, 08:32 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum, Olivia. That does indeed sound like an intense punishment. Extended periods in dirty nappies (and on one occasion someone else’s dirty nappy) is something that I was all too familiar with so you have my sympathies.
Thank you very much, Girlygirl for your kind words!
I have had many nappy punishments but the worse was having to wear a catheter for several times which meant my nappy was continually wet and had to be changed every few hours. Fortunately I did not get nappy rash but I did constantly have ask  Mummy in front of her friends to change me. She told them I was totally incontinent like a real baby and had no bladder control.

I have read of cases where a wife in a Female Led Relationship had her sissy husband undergo surgery to make him urinary incontinent so that he had to wear a nappy at all times. This surgery also prevented an erection so that his penis remained flaccid at all times so he was perpetually impotent.

Annabelle Alice
I bet that must have been an interesting (if I imagine rather irritating) experience in having no control over urination for an extended period. I have experienced such briefly while under nappy punishment but this was naturally induced by virtue of it being easier not to try and retain my urine in an environment where I had no choice but to use a nappy - I imagine longer term using a catheter to be quite different and to evoke different emotions in the individual partaking. 

One has to wonder under what circumstances a surgeon would voluntarily make someone incontinent.
Pages: 1 2 3 4