Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Disney princess frilly knickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure I know the answer to this, but who would love to be made to wear a pair of knickers like these?
(02-02-2020, 06:09 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure I know the answer to this, but who would love to be made to wear a pair of knickers like these?

mmmmeeeeee
I see that they are waterproof as well . The perfect training panties for any little gurlie .
Dear Ali,

Thank you so much for sharing this photo of those gorgeous 'Disney Princesses' plastic knickers with the cute and pretty frilly lacy detail to the waist and leg holes... and pretty pansy-pink lining... they would be so wonderful to wear and save any little accidents that may happen when sissy is so easily distracted...
Having been in nappies for a few days, you have unfortunately had to 'get used' to using them. You were allowed back into your knickers this morning, but whilst sitting at the breakfast table, your brain kind of forgot your situation and it wasn't until you felt it, that you realised you were starting to have an accident.

Having been told off for wetting yourself, you fully expected to be put straight back into nappies, but mummy was feeling in a good mood, and took you upstairs, where, after cleaning you up, let you put on a clean pair of knickers. She then presented you with these extra Disney Princess knickers, holding them out and asking you to put them on over your knickers.

It's not until you step into them then you realise they're plastic pants!

You moan about having to wear them, but mummy tells you that this way, whilst you must try very hard not to wet your knickers, it won't matter if you have a little accident.

The tell-tale rustling they make is humiliating.

Excellent find Ali. And in answer to your original question - yes I'd definitely want to be made to wear these!

Terry.
They are just too, TOO pretty, Ali!  Much too pretty to cover up, perfect for wearing with a too-short sissy dress.  And I notice that they have a wide crotch, as if they're just made for sissies like us.  Where, oh where, did you find them?  
Just wish i could find a pair in my size
(02-03-2020, 06:12 PM)baby sam Wrote: [ -> ]Just wish i could find a pair in my size

You can, but it'll cost you. I like that they come in male & female versions.
It doesn't have to cost a fortune! Look what I found when I was shopping this week!

https://direct.asda.com/george/women/kni...=D1M18G2C2