Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Short Wedding Parody Film and Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This video is maledom, and pretty much the exact opposite of what we promote here. But if we are willing to imagine the same film with reversed roles (a woman in a smartly tailored tuxedo, and a slender man as the boybride), it becomes interesting. I enjoyed the idea of the oral ring presentation, and the cage.

https://www.xvideos.com/video11204097/jewell_marceau_pet_bride

The actress is quite beautiful, and has been in several straight and lesbian BDSM films.

If I could plan a wedding (for myself or anyone), I would have the boybride's mother and the best woman walk him down the aisle. The mom would wear the boybride's chastity key as a neck pendant, and would transfer it to the woman as part of the ceremony.

Males over age 12 would be banned, and boys (except the flower boy and ring bearer) would have to wear form-fitting bride's maid dresses and be entirely en femme. The flower and ring boys would wear very elaborate communion-type dresses with tights, and all appropriate shoes, accessories, hair, etc.

One respondent to the video suggested branding, but that is a bit too harsh for my taste. I would suggest a tattoo ceremony (the woman's initials, in a family crest, tattooed on the boybride's lower back), and a consummation pegging ceremony (for adults only) afterward. The guests could take turns smacking the boybride on the
butt with a ceremonial paddle that would be a keepsake for the woman.
Gender role reversal wedding is my favorite fantasy.  Tongue
I guess you would like this video.
https://xhamster.desi/videos/sissy-wedding-424845
(01-05-2020, 02:16 AM)alexvyaz Wrote: [ -> ]Gender role reversal wedding is my favorite fantasy.  Tongue

A nice classic of what a role reversal wedding could be.

RF

(01-04-2020, 11:21 PM)Conway Wrote: [ -> ]This video is maledom, and pretty much the exact opposite of what we promote here. But if we are willing to imagine the same film with reversed roles (a woman in a smartly tailored tuxedo, and a slender man as the boybride), it becomes interesting. I enjoyed the idea of the oral ring presentation, and the cage.

The actress is quite beautiful, and has been in several straight and lesbian BDSM films.

If I could plan a wedding (for myself or anyone), I would have the boybride's mother and the best woman walk him down the aisle. The mom would wear the boybride's chastity key as a neck pendant, and would transfer it to the woman as part of the ceremony.

Males over age 12 would be banned, and boys (except the flower boy and ring bearer) would have to wear form-fitting bride's maid dresses and be entirely en femme. The flower and ring boys would wear very elaborate communion-type dresses with tights, and all appropriate shoes, accessories, hair, etc.

One respondent to the video suggested branding, but that is a bit too harsh for my taste. I would suggest a tattoo ceremony (the woman's initials, in a family crest, tattooed on the boybride's lower back), and a consummation pegging ceremony (for adults only) afterward. The guests could take turns smacking the boybride on the

Just overreacting, got to downvote this post, women should never be treated like this poor soul.

But_Mom_I'm_A_Boy

(01-05-2020, 02:26 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2020, 02:16 AM)alexvyaz Wrote: [ -> ]Gender role reversal wedding is my favorite fantasy.  Tongue

A nice classic of what a role reversal wedding could be.

RF

(01-04-2020, 11:21 PM)Conway Wrote: [ -> ]This video is maledom, and pretty much the exact opposite of what we promote here. But if we are willing to imagine the same film with reversed roles (a woman in a smartly tailored tuxedo, and a slender man as the boybride), it becomes interesting. I enjoyed the idea of the oral ring presentation, and the cage.

Just overreacting, got to downvote this post, women should never be treated like this poor soul.

I agree, as its tantamount to RAPE whether its fiction or not, it's still implied; and I don't care what anyone thinks about me for saying this.  I'm really disgusted that something like this should be posted on the forum.
I think that we need to embrace a wide variety of ideas, and source materials, so as to support a robust dialogue here. The alternative is to allow this website to become merely a repository for fetish material, much of it similar in type, that is readily available elsewhere.

I believe in ideas, and that by sharing ideas, we can attract the type of young, smart, entrepreneurial women who will indeed change the world for the better.

Consider, as a metaphor, "The Story of O". When released as a movie in 1975, the film was widely panned by feminists, who felt it encouraged the subjugation of women, despite the fact that the novel that inspired the film was written by a woman.

It took two decades, but in 1997, a female-dominated version of Roissy, called "The Other World Kingdom", opened in the Czech Republic. This was a serious and well-funded endeavor that offered a variety of services for submissive males and female-dominated couples.

They even offered a re-enactment of one of O's experiences. For a fee, several very powerful women would meet a male client at the Prague airport, and promise a very embarrassing (and non-negotiable) forcible removal from the airport, and direct ride to the grounds.

The idea had come full circle. A voyeuristic male-dominated fantasy had been adopted by a new generation of women, who made it their own. Hundreds of women experienced good earning potential, and the idea of a strict feminist type of separatist community gained mainstream notoriety, as a result.

The Other World Kingdom lasted about ten years as a viable business, but couldn't sustain itself. In my opinion, that is because they ran out of ideas. They could have expanded their appeal into mainstream thought by hosting events, like product introductions by female-owned firms, lesbian and female-dominated weddings, bachelorette parties, MTF transgender makeover and coming out parties, and similar events.

I think that Ms. Marceau is obviously a willing and paid actress, who exercised her right to self-expression and financial gain by accepting a film role that some might find controversial. I applaud her bravery and admire her considerable beauty. I also believe that all erotic material (within legal limits) is sacred, and a form of art that reflects our culture, even if in the form of a dare. To suggest that a woman who has submissive desires shouldn't safely express them is just another form of female subjugation that denies a woman's right to self-determination.

Ms. Marceau's performance certainly gave me some new ideas. And we shouldn't be afraid of ideas, or judge them by the medium in which they were presented. The challenge is for women and their supporters, whether male or lesbian partners, to repurpose ideas like oral ring presentations and wedding cages as their own. Thanks to Ms. Marceau, they have good imagery to serve as a host and incubator. I know they can grow this, and I know they will.