Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Nappied on holiday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If was in the early 1960s I was 9 years old that I went on holiday with a friend of my mothers my mother was not well so it was off to north Wales in a caravan with the lady and her 11 year old daughter. After a long walk from the coach to the caravan site in the rain we arrived at the caravan I was very wet and so was Lilly the daughter so nanny as I called her she undressed me and naked when she took off my shorts she said my you have no knickers on I did not wear them so she dried me off and opened Lillys case and took out a pair of her panties white cotton with bunny rabbits om after she dressed me she said we will have to get me some new cloths from the camp site shop.
Arriving at the camp shop I could see it sold mostly baby cloths we went in there was a glass topped counter with lots of baby panties and nappies a large lady asked my nanny if she could help her she said she wanted some panties for me and for the night time in case I leaked at night. the lady said she had some larger baby panties in stock a pink white and blue pair was purchased. Then my nanny said what about night time the lady looked at me and said if it was me I would put him in a babies terry nappy and plastic knickers and a short nightie she said she had a customer with a older naughty boy so she ordered some larger Zorbit nappies and baby pants for her and had some left over so nanny purchased 6 large nappies and looking at some frilly panties under the counter saying I love them can I try them on him to see if they fit, yes take him in the back and there is a changing table you can use and pin a nappy on him to see if they fit.
Into the back we went striped I lay on the table nanny put the thick nappy under my bottom and pulled it between my legs forcing my legs apart  it felt so soft on my bottom crutch and hard dinky nanny smiled and put my legs into the baby panties pulling them up my legs I could feel the elastic grip the tops of my legs she stood me up as the large shop lady came in and said I look lovely and all young boys are like babies my nanny said she would like to keep me in them for now but my shorts would not cover the baby nappy so the lady fetched a pair of large red shorts that strech over them.
And that was me in 1960s
lucky you, always wished as a child someone would pick me up and place me on a change table and put a nappy on me. Never happened Sigh
I spent the rest of the 2 week holiday wearing under my shorts baby knickers ether pink or whit most had frills on the bottom I remember or a baby's nappy at night time to make it easy for changing a short nightie was put on me. I must admit that at night laying in bed my dinky would get hard and at the time I had no idea what it was all about and I lay on my stomach and would rub myself on the bed and that was my first discharge boy I remember it so well it went on for so long and I must have messed my nappy with the discharge next day nanny smiled when she unpinned the nappy and said we will have to do something about this, bathed and put into my daytime frilly panties .
Thinking no more of it when it was time for bed she took me into the back bedroom away from Lilly and lay me down ready to pin me into my night time nappy as she did so she said my you have a little nappy rash I must rub some baby oil on your bottom, at that making me lye back so I could not see what she was doing I now know she was rubbing my dinky with baby oil and as she said lets get rid of this nasty cream you have we cant have you filling your nappy with it, it was a big thrill then I was cleaned up and dressed for bed. This must have happened seveal times during the 2 weeks holiday.
Back home nanny told mom what she had dressed me in and mom smiled and said what a good idea she did not say about the discharge my mom added more plainer girls knicker to my underwear draw and if I was naughty she would pin me in a nappy that would keep me quiet.
Even today married I still wear panties and other lingerie under my day clothes I have done so all my life my wife understands and do's help me by purchasing things.
At the moment I have on some cotton girls yellow brief panties size 12 to 13 years purchased from the local supermarket ocationly I wear girls
Huggies DryNites 8-15 Years Girl's Pyjama Pants and they fit perfect and fell so soft most of the Pampers nappies are too small even for my small bottom but the pull ups for older children fit nice, size 6 is still too small
Other than my wife no one knows up to now this is my first post any were so now I hope you do not mind me sharing it with you.
I spent the rest of the 2 week holiday wearing under my shorts baby knickers ether pink or whit most had frills on the bottom I remember or a baby's nappy at night time to make it easy for changing a short nightie was put on me. I must admit that at night laying in bed my dinky would get hard and at the time I had no idea what it was all about and I lay on my stomach and would rub myself on the bed and that was my first discharge boy I remember it so well it went on for so long and I must have messed my nappy with the discharge next day nanny smiled when she unpinned the nappy and said we will have to do something about this, bathed and put into my daytime frilly panties .
Thinking no more of it when it was time for bed she took me into the back bedroom away from Lilly and lay me down ready to pin me into my night time nappy as she did so she said my you have a little nappy rash I must rub some baby oil on your bottom, at that making me lye back so I could not see what she was doing I now know she was rubbing my dinky with baby oil and as she said lets get rid of this nasty cream you have we cant have you filling your nappy with it, it was a big thrill then I was cleaned up and dressed for bed. This must have happened seveal times during the 2 weeks holiday.
Back home nanny told mom what she had dressed me in and mom smiled and said what a good idea she did not say about the discharge my mom added more plainer girls knicker to my underwear draw and if I was naughty she would pin me in a nappy that would keep me quiet.
Even today married I still wear panties and other lingerie under my day clothes I have done so all my life my wife understands and do's help me by purchasing things.
At the moment I have on some cotton girls yellow brief panties size 12 to 13 years purchased from the local supermarket ocationly I wear girls
Huggies DryNites 8-15 Years Girl's Pyjama Pants and they fit perfect and fell so soft most of the Pampers nappies are too small even for my small bottom but the pull ups for older children fit nice, size 6 is still too small
Other than my wife no one knows up to now this is my first post any were so now I hope you do not mind me sharing it with you.[/quote]
Nice, I live in Thailand with my mummy/girlfriend. I'm dressed as a baby all the time at home, I'm a boy baby mainly, not into the sissy stuff too much. I used to be but with it being so hot here onesies and terry nappies with plastic pants are all I need. I have a full nursery, cot, high chair, playpen, and change table although mummy never uses the change table and always changes me on the sofa. 

I have smocked baby boys outfits and my aunt mummies sister is a dressmaker and has made me some onesies. Aunty is a nanny also to another Adult baby here in Bangkok. 

We often have people visit us and stay for a day, a week, a month and all babies are welcome although we find that older babies are much better at staying and don't have the high expectations that the young ones do and that never really get fulfilled because what they have in there minds don't actually come out in real life.

I love being a baby and have been this way since I was 11.

[attachment=242] Mummy took me to the aquarium and I was dressed as the baby I am. Rayong Thailand
[attachment=243] My Aunty and I modeling her clothing