Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Forcing male adults to attend ABDL nurseries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A couple of years ago now I screwed up my courage and visited an adult nursery, it was one of the greatest days of my life.

It ticked nearly all the boxes of about how easily males can be controlled

The 'Nanny' undressed me, so this Women just got me to strip absolutely naked (as the day I was born) and didn't even so much as blink at the sight of my little boy bits, then She dressed me up as a little toddler Girl, once I stepped into Her home I surrendered all pretence of male control, Radial Feminist is so right when She says that inside every male is an inner Princess and once you put a male into frillies, satin and lace in front of even just one Female we give up all pretence of control and this is exactly what happened to me!

I had such a great day colouring in, baking and playing with dolls, Nanny had me twirl around and watched as my dress and petticoat spun up revealing my frilly diaper cover (which was barely covered in the first place, Blush ).

It all felt so natural and nice, in fact I was only really nervous a couple of times, 
  • When I had to ring Her doorbell
  • When I was naked in front of Her
  • Going down Her stairs in my pretty dress past Her front door (you can see the door just behind a curtain in the pictures below, I was petrified somebody would knock at the door at that point, lol)
  • When She told me Her Daughter was out but not to worry She shouldn't be home until after I'd gone (SHOULDN'T!!!!!, lol)

[Image: SvLabgMl.jpg]

[Image: giF4uhc.jpg]
[Image: wddYf5sl.jpg]
[Image: gqaSrHHl.jpg]

[Image: GH0Nl6l.jpg]

On the whole the experience is one I would highly recommend, in my opinion if every male had to put on such pretty dresses in front of a Female superior then the world would be such a better place. 
If boys were made to wear such pretty prissy dresses to Frocking parties then it's really only fair that all adult males should be made to attend an adult nursery to confirm there position in the new world order  [Image: grin.png]
Which nursery was this?
What a fantastic post, Saz!

And wonderful pics- love your little dress, panties and petticoats (especially the pettis!).

Have you had any return visits there, or similar experiences?

Deep down, do you wish her daughter had come home while you were still there as a baby girl?
That's a delightful outfit you were made to wear, Saz. There's something very special about being put into a short frilly dress, white tights, and pretty knickers over the top to show off how girly you are! And, of course, your nappy and plastic baby knickers underneath.
(12-18-2019, 02:01 PM)baby sam Wrote: [ -> ]Which nursery was this?

It was one in the Midlands UK, I'm not sure that She's still operating, it was a couple of years ago now and since I have tried emailing Her but haven't had any response, I'd truly love to attend again.

(12-18-2019, 03:23 PM)Kimmi Wrote: [ -> ]What a fantastic post, Saz!

And wonderful pics- love your little dress, panties and petticoats (especially the pettis!).

Have you had any return visits there, or similar experiences?

Thank you Kimmi,

Unfortunately not, I've tried emailing Her a couple of times but I don't think that She's still operating, I haven't seen any further advertisements for Her nursery either but I have been to another nursery but that was quite different.

Deep down, do you wish her daughter had come home while you were still there as a baby girl?

(Blush) since that day it has played on my mind, I'm guessing that there wouldn't have been much an adult male dressed as a little girly toddler could do except perhaps curtsy to his natural superior, lol
(12-18-2019, 11:37 AM)Saz Wrote: [ -> ]A couple of years ago now I screwed up my courage and visited an adult nursery, it was one of the greatest days of my life.

It ticked nearly all the boxes of about how easily males can be controlled

The 'Nanny' undressed me, so this Women just got me to strip absolutely naked (as the day I was born) and didn't even so much as blink at the sight of my little boy bits, then She dressed me up as a little toddler Girl, once I stepped into Her home I surrendered all pretence of male control, Radial Feminist is so right when She says that inside every male is an inner Princess and once you put a male into frillies, satin and lace in front of even just one Female we give up all pretence of control and this is exactly what happened to me!

I had such a great day colouring in, baking and playing with dolls, Nanny had me twirl around and watched as my dress and petticoat spun up revealing my frilly diaper cover (which was barely covered in the first place, Blush ).

It all felt so natural and nice, in fact I was only really nervous a couple of times, 
  • When I had to ring Her doorbell
  • When I was naked in front of Her
  • Going down Her stairs in my pretty dress past Her front door (you can see the door just behind a curtain in the pictures below, I was petrified somebody would knock at the door at that point, lol)
  • When She told me Her Daughter was out but not to worry She shouldn't be home until after I'd gone (SHOULDN'T!!!!!, lol)

[Image: SvLabgMl.jpg]

[Image: giF4uhc.jpg]
[Image: wddYf5sl.jpg]
[Image: gqaSrHHl.jpg]

[Image: GH0Nl6l.jpg]

On the whole the experience is one I would highly recommend, in my opinion if every male had to put on such pretty dresses in front of a Female superior then the world would be such a better place. 
If boys were made to wear such pretty prissy dresses to Frocking parties then it's really only fair that all adult males should be made to attend an adult nursery to confirm there position in the new world order  [Image: grin.png]

Thanks for your post. Your nanny choose a pretty pink dress for you.
(12-19-2019, 05:10 PM)Saz Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2019, 03:23 PM)Kimmi Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Kimmi,

Unfortunately not, I've tried emailing Her a couple of times but I don't think that She's still operating, I haven't seen any further advertisements for Her nursery either but I have been to another nursery but that was quite different.

(Blush) since that day it has played on my mind, I'm guessing that there wouldn't have been much an adult male dressed as a little girly toddler could do except perhaps curtsy to his natural superior, lol

I am just glad you got to enjoy your nursery day and can replay everything in your mind.  I hope you can dress at times as well as you do.

The thought of the daughter arriving- oh my!  I would have love daintily curtsying and introducing myself, totally unnerved as I did.
That’s an amazing idea. Far too many men get consumed by their own macho behaviour. A couple of days a month flouncing around in prissy baby dresses and having no choice but to wet and mess themselves like infants might be just what a lot of them need.