Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Male Babysitters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have many others on here had male babysitters looking after them? I have had a few look after me and I find it more humiliating being in the care of a male than a female. I'm not sure if it's just that I had grown so used to being under the care of females that I have gotten used to submitting to their will that, although its still embarrassing, I have now accepted it. But with a male babysitter it's also a reminder that they are the male role model that I have failed to reach myself.

Has anyone else had similar experiences with babysitters like this?
How interesting.

How are you dressed when you have a male babysitter?

What do you female sitters require you to do?
(11-11-2019, 04:04 PM)Kimmi Wrote: [ -> ]How interesting.

How are you dressed when you have a male babysitter?

What do you female sitters require you to do?

Hi Kimmi,

Both sitters took care of me in the same outfit styles. Usually in nappies and plastic panties and sometimes in a romper. Though each sitter had a different style I often found that female sitters could be more teasing with what they said to me, with the males being more clinical about it. Other than that they would both do the same routines in preparing me for bed or for any punishments I required. Funny enough female spankings were more painful as they would often use a hairbrush to spank me where the males preferred to just use their hand.

What are your thoughts on the matter Kimmi?
How old was the male sitter? And the age of the females?

Putting aside the pain element, at least for me, I would prefer the female since they engaged and teased.

Who arranges for your babysitters, Seth?
(11-11-2019, 08:28 PM)Kimmi Wrote: [ -> ]How old was the male sitter?  And the age of the females?

Putting aside the pain element, at least for me, I would prefer the female since they engaged and teased.

Who arranges for your babysitters, Seth?

I'm terrible at remembering ages but there was a varied mix of them. I know the majority of them were older than me some by only a year or two and others much older. There were a handful that were a year or two younger than me which was the worst for me. Its far easier to follow the instructions of someone older than younger.

My mother arranged the babysitters, she usually went to family first then would go to the relatives of her friends failing that. I agree Kimmi that I preferred female sitters as they were far more caring in the after care where they would be gentle with my emotional state. Males were far more detached and clinical which made it more difficult for me.
Heh, I thought you were talking about today Sethy Big Grin

I have a Daddy that babysits me and he's strict but caring. I had a Mummy for 5 years about 7 years ago, she was strict and caring too, but also more "smothering" if that makes sense. But Daddy is much happier to do things like scrub me in the bath, more like a naughty little boy than the way Mummy would.
Seth,

Do you think any of the girls actually were excited or intrigued babysitting you? Having someone make an emotional investment would be wonderful.

What were the sitters told in advance about you?

Kimmi
(11-12-2019, 01:52 PM)Kimmi Wrote: [ -> ]Seth,

Do you think any of the girls actually were excited or intrigued babysitting you?  Having someone make an emotional investment would be wonderful.

What were the sitters told in advance about you?

Kimmi

I'm not 100% sure what was said exactly to the babysitters but my mother was very upfront about my nappy discipline and bed wetting issues. I do know that she would have told them my routine for bed time and that they had complete authority to discipline me as they saw fit. I found that the older ones would mostly only use it when I needed it, where the younger ones found any excuse to smack my bottom.

I think some looked forward to babysitting me as it did give them a level of authority they did not normally get. The emotional connections were strictly maternal though.
(11-12-2019, 05:16 PM)Seth Wrote: [ -> ]I think some looked forward to babysitting me as it did give them a level of authority they did not normally get. The emotional connections were strictly maternal though.

Strictly Maternal or Maternally Strict? Both are the most embarrassing things, to be so belittled and embarrassed...
(11-13-2019, 12:16 PM)wailer Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2019, 05:16 PM)Seth Wrote: [ -> ]I think some looked forward to babysitting me as it did give them a level of authority they did not normally get. The emotional connections were strictly maternal though.

Strictly Maternal or Maternally Strict? Both are the most embarrassing things, to be so belittled and embarrassed...

Yes very true wailer. They all were very keen to display their authority over me, either with physical punishment of spankings or the equally if not more cutting verbal humiliation. I never thought I was small downstairs but the consensus of my sitters is that I have a "little peepee". Each time it was said would often have me pouting and unable to put up any resistance to their authority.
Pages: 1 2