Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Old Leotard and Unitard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone.

Some time ago, in one of my posts, I told you how I had to clear my old bedroom and my sister's in order for an electrical inspection to take place. During my clean-up, I came across some old fetish clothing. Amongst these was a leotard & unitard. They both have now been washed and laundered.

Well, they have tried them on and they still fit!

As for what they look like: 

(1) LEOTARD:  A long-sleeved, gymnastics leotard with a contrasting green/navy blue (?) colour and with parallel white piping down the front. Made by  the "Granville" company.

(2) UNITARD: Sleeveless, vest-style, with three-quarter leg. Pale blue(ish) colour. Made by a French manufacturer.

When I once visited "Auntie", after she made me put on the leotard, she tied me hand and foot and left me helpless atop a bed. On another occasion, after being caned in a sailor-suit, I was made top put on the unitard and do a little dance for her.

Happy memories , and I  hope to have some more whilst dressed in them!  Smile
(09-12-2019, 02:00 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone.

Some time ago, in one of my posts, I told you how I had to clear my old bedroom and my sister's in order for an electrical inspection to take place. During my clean-up, I came across some old fetish clothing. Amongst these was a leotard & unitard. They both have now been washed and laundered.

Well, they have tried them on and they still fit!

Happy memories , and I  hope to have some more whilst dressed in them!  Smile

Hooray!  Now you have something nice you can wear around the house.  Leotards, especially, are nice and ever-so-sissy!  And you can wear them under other things. 
I have many memories of being made to wear a leotard. Coupled with knickers and tights underneath it meant I was totally encased in girls' clothes, without any chance of being able to remove them myself unless I somehow managed to undo the button at the back of the neck. Even that option was later removed when my mother used to put a little stitch in to stop me.
I love being made to wear a leotard with dance tights or gymnastics leggings underneath. I love the feeling of being completely and tightly covered in nylon and lycra, with a rock-hard erection trapped inside which I am not allowed to touch.
(09-18-2019, 03:37 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: [ -> ]I love being made to wear a leotard with dance tights or gymnastics leggings underneath. I love the feeling of being completely and tightly covered in nylon and lycra, with a rock-hard erection trapped inside which I am not allowed to touch.

The tightness is wonderfulSmile
(09-12-2019, 02:00 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: [ -> ]Salut à tous.

Il y a quelque temps, dans un de mes messages, je vous disais comment je devais vider mon ancienne chambre et celle de ma sœur pour qu'une inspection électrique ait lieu. Pendant mon nettoyage, je suis tombé sur de vieux vêtements fétiches. Parmi ceux-ci, il y avait un justaucorps et une unité. Ils ont tous deux été lavés et lavés.

Eh bien, ils les ont essayés et ils conviennent toujours!

Quant à leur aspect: 

(1) LEOTARD: Justaucorps de   gymnastique à manches longues avec une couleur contrastante vert / bleu marine (?) Et avec un liseré blanc parallèle sur le devant. Fabriqué par la société "Granville".

(2) UNITARD : Sans manches, style gilet, avec trois-quarts de jambe. Couleur bleu pâle (ish). Fabriqué par un fabricant français.

Quand j'ai rendu visite à "Auntie", après qu'elle m'ait fait mettre le justaucorps, elle m'a attaché les pieds et les mains et m'a laissé impuissant sur un lit. À une autre occasion, après avoir été cannée dans un costume de marin, je me suis fait mettre sur l'union et faire une petite danse pour elle.

De bons souvenirs, et j'espère en avoir d'autres en m'habillant!  Smile

Avez-vous des photos ou des sites Web où nous pouvons commander ces deux modèles? Huh
Can I wear a diapers under the leotard ? Smile balet class show
Yes you can wear diapers under the leotard for added humiliation but may restrict it the ballet moves.
No problem. Girls are better dancers, everytime. And I am sure, there will BE a lot of girls to giggle a lot Smile
(02-21-2021, 12:12 AM)ShameBoyChastityDiaper Wrote: [ -> ]Can I wear a diapers under the leotard ? Smile balet class show

If you are wearing diapers under the leotard or even the unitard - changing diapers is awkward - best consider a onesie with snap poppers in the crotch.

There is probably a reason for the diapers - in any event consider wearing a tutu or ballet wrap skirt to cover up the diaper wearing - - - UNLESS ?!?
Pages: 1 2