Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: A question for those who were put back in nappies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi all.

I was having a discussion with someone the other day about the use of nappies in petticoating, and it threw up a couple of questions in my head. This is probably the only place in the world I can ask such questions and get a straight answer. It might not be something you want to answer, and that's fine, but it's been bugging me.

It would appear that most real or fictional people that were nappied and made to use them, only ever had to wet them. This lead me to wonder how being made to use them was enforced.

So, for any of you who were (un)fortunate enough to be put back in nappies:
(a) Were you made to use them? And if so was it only for no.1s, or no.1s and no.2s?

(b) If you were not made to use it, or only had to wee in it, how did your parent/carer deal with the constant need to remove your nappy to go to the toilet (or for no.2s), then re-nappy you after you'd been?

Which leads on to the main question ©; let's say you were supposed to use your nappies, but for wees only. How did your parent/carer get around the problem of you pretending that you needed a number two (so that you'd have your nappy removed), sitting on the toilet and then having a cheeky wee, meaning you wouldn't end up wetting your nappy, only to say "oh, it looks like I didn't need to go no.2 after all" (or something like that)?

If only I'd have been petticoated and nappied, then I'd know the answer! But alas....

Thanks in advance,
Terry G.
I was put back into nappies at 13 because I'd had some accidents. I was not made to use them (in fact, asking for my nappies to be removed so I could use the toilet was met with praise), but I used my nappies more often than I used the toilet. I usually only wet in them, but there would be occasional number 2 accidents when I did not have access to a toilet or was suffering from diarrhea.
I wore diapers, intermittently, for about 3 years starting at age 10. This was definitely not full-time - only when I visited this particular person. I was not forced into them at all, and he introduced them (read: took me to buy them) because emotionally I was not doing very well, and had had a few accidents, and he felt this was the best way to handle to problem. I feel he did the right thing, too, as wearing them put my mind at ease about the accidents. Over time, the accidents ceased, but I continued to wear diapers (when I wasn't in panties) for the safe and secure feeling the gave me, and because it was fun. I was expected to pee in them, but number 2's were not acceptable, and I followed the rules. I never even considered making any excuse to avoid peeing in my diaper, because I wanted the attention I would get during diaper changes and from wearing them in general.
As I mentioned in another thread, I was put back into nappies when travelling because my mother would never let me go into public toilets because she said they were "full of dirty old men". I was made to go to the toilet before we left on our journey (which was always by bus or train, we didnt have a car) but if we were out all day I would pretty much always wet myself, and occasionally mess myself as well. I would always try to hide what I had done but was always found out. When my mother got a job I was sent to stay with my aunt in the school holidays, and my mother must have mentioned it, but not explained herself well, and my aunt kept me in nappies most of the time I was there, certainly when I went to bed, and most of the time during the day as well, but she was a lot more understanding when I had "accidents" than my mother was, so much so that I used to wet and mess myself on purpose quite a lot of the time. In some strange way doing that gave me a sense of power, I was in control, whereas in most aspects of my life I had no control whatsoever.
Well, so far these answers have surprised me - they weren't what I thought they'd be at all. It seems you were generally expected to wet but not mess, but messy accidents were tolerated either as accidents, or if done on purpose, you weren't punished for it. In some cases it seems you may have actually messed on purpose for the extra attention you may have received (from the right carer obviously).

However, nobody says that their carer had a problem with nappy removal, in fact it was encouraged.

I'm surprised. I would have thought that after a few days of being back in nappies, nappy removal for toilet use would become very tiresome for the carer, and had envisaged situations of the carer getting fed up and saying things along the lines of "I can't be bothered / you're back in nappies so you might as well use them" and so on.

And nobody seems to have dared to ask for nappy removal (if you were expected to use it for wees) to 'trick' your carer into removing it to wee in the toilet.

Just goes to show how wrong I can be!

Thanks for sharing so candidly.

Terry.
(09-08-2019, 07:35 PM)Terrygussett Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all.

I was having a discussion with someone the other day about the use of nappies in petticoating, and it threw up a couple of questions in my head.

So, for any of you who were (un)fortunate enough to be put back in nappies:
(a) Were you made to use them? And if so was it only for no.1s, or no.1s and no.2s?

(b) If you were not made to use it, or only had to wee in it, how did your parent/carer deal with the constant need to remove your nappy to go to the toilet (or for no.2s), then re-nappy you after you'd been?

Which leads on to the main question ©; let's say you were supposed to use your nappies, but for wees only. How did your parent/carer get around the problem of you pretending that you needed a number two (so that you'd have your nappy removed), sitting on the toilet and then having a cheeky wee, meaning you wouldn't end up wetting your nappy, only to say "oh, it looks like I didn't need to go no.2 after all" (or something like that)?

If only I'd have been petticoated and nappied, then I'd know the answer! But alas....

Thanks in advance,
Terry G.

Hello, Terry, 

It IS a bit of a touchy subject, but it goes to the basics of being nappied/diapered.  I got put into diapers at different times in my childhood/youth, sometimes for "just in case...", sometimes for humiliation discipline, which was once an approved parenting technique.  In all cases, wetting was usually tolerated; messing, not so much.  Wetting would often result in prolonged diapering.  Messing would often result in Mommy "getting to the bottom of things," along with more prolonged diapering.  Consequently, I would make every effort not to mess, although I was not always successful.  

In response to your last question, it never really occurred to me to try to spoof Mommy into letting me use the potty to pee.  Mommy always seemed to be omniscient, anyway, and would have punished any "fibbing."
Hi, Terry
I received diaper punishment when I was in my early 20s. In fact, I've written about the experience, submitted it to Aunt Helga and it will appear in the next Dummy Disciple issue.
In my case, I had to wear them at night, all night, for an entire week. No changes whatsoever. She said if I did wet them (INEVITABLE!), I would receive a bare bottom spanking. Come Wednesday night, my behind was red!
There have been times when I have made a poo-poo in my diapers by accident, and I didn't like it one bit. I don't care for waking up wet, either.
I feel for those who are or were made to go potty in their diapers.
(09-13-2019, 08:10 PM)mikki Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Terry, 

It IS a bit of a touchy subject, but it goes to the basics of being nappied/diapered.  I got put into diapers at different times in my childhood/youth, sometimes for "just in case...", sometimes for humiliation discipline, which was once an approved parenting technique.  In all cases, wetting was usually tolerated; messing, not so much.  Wetting would often result in prolonged diapering.  Messing would often result in Mommy "getting to the bottom of things," along with more prolonged diapering.  Consequently, I would make every effort not to mess, although I was not always successful.  

In response to your last question, it never really occurred to me to try to spoof Mommy into letting me use the potty to pee.  Mommy always seemed to be omniscient, anyway, and would have punished any "fibbing."

Ah yes, humiliation was a method that was not only approved, but often encouraged. Your child has a behavior or issue that you think is just them choosing to be difficult? Embarrass and humiliate the living daylights out of them over it with the thought that they would want to avoid dealing with the embarrassment and humiliation in the future. Of course, this didn't take into account whether or not the issue comes from something else, it was always the child's decision to be doing it or not having the willpower to control it.
(09-14-2019, 03:53 PM)Richardto Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2019, 08:10 PM)mikki Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Terry, 

Ah yes, humiliation was a method that was not only approved, but often encouraged. Your child has a behavior or issue that you think is just them choosing to be difficult? Embarrass and humiliate the living daylights out of them over it with the thought that they would want to avoid dealing with the embarrassment and humiliation in the future. Of course, this didn't take into account whether or not the issue comes from something else, it was always the child's decision to be doing it or not having the willpower to control it.

Humiliation was such a widely-accepted parenting practice from the 1920s onward, that parents who DID NOT routinely subject their children to humiliations were thought to be neglecting their children's proper upbringing.  
I too am subject to nappy discipline from my mother. Her method to make sure I only pee in my nappy is to administer regular enemas to me and to make sure toilet time is supervised. With regular meals at strict times she has my movements running on a schedule so I cant cheat.

To add on the theme of humiliation, that is the main punishment and driving force of nappy discipline I feel. Being over my mothers lap having my bare bottom spanked is very common for me and also one of the most humiliating experiences of my life.
Pages: 1 2 3 4