Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Wonderful pencil work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=2576][attachment=2577][attachment=2575]
Once again, more of Curtus' work. I first discovered it back before the era of the Internet. I was trading stories and such with a UK pen-pal. The pencil work is excellent, I think, and has always inspired me to write.
Being pantsed at school like that is so embarrassing. Even worse, one of the teachers transforms a student into a baby girl, with disastrous results.
They're lovely pictures.

It's so embarrassing having your knickers pulled down and being bent over for a spanking.

And I'm sure we've all suffered the humiliation of being left in a wet nappy, and then wetting again with the result that it leaked down your legs. I especially hated it when I was in tights, so the leaks was really obvious as a dark patch appeared down each leg.
(09-01-2019, 02:27 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]And I'm sure we've all suffered the humiliation of being left in a wet nappy, and then wetting again with the result that it leaked down your legs. 

Indeed!  Ever since I had a wetting accident at age 4, all over Mommy's luggage and special pillow in the back seat, I got "just in case" diapers for car trips -- double cloth diapers and rubber panties.  Even when I was older, Mommy would express extreme disdain for public rest rooms.  (Gas station rest rooms were almost always abysmally filthy in the 1950s and '60s, and, as she put it, you never knew who or what might be lurking in them.)  So I frequently had to endure a wet diaper for a few hours, before I got a change, often in the back seat or on the tail gate of her station wagon, sometimes on a roadside picnic table.  After a roadside diaper change, I'd seldom get my shortalls or shorts back.  
(09-01-2019, 07:05 PM)mikki Wrote: [ -> ]Even when I was older, Mommy would express extreme disdain for public rest rooms.  (Gas station rest rooms were almost always abysmally filthy in the 1950s and '60s, and, as she put it, you never knew who or what might be lurking in them.) 

I grew up in the same times in the UK and my mother was exactly the same. She would always say that public toilets were "full of dirty old men", which at the time I thought meant tramps/vagrants/bums etc, it was only years later I realised what she actually meant. So I was always made to "go" before we left home, put into a nappy for long trips (all public transport), and god help me if I wet or messed myself while we were out.
(08-26-2019, 09:26 PM)BabyWawwy Wrote: [ -> ]Once again, more of Curtus' work. I first discovered it back before the era of the Internet. I was trading stories and such with a UK pen-pal. The pencil work is excellent, I think, and has always inspired me to write.
Being pantsed at school like that is so embarrassing. Even worse, one of the teachers transforms a student into a baby girl, with disastrous results.

I do like these old drawings. It's always good when someone shares them. Thanks for posting BabyWawwy.