Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Sissy schoolgirl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"There aren't any suitable boys' schools near here," said your Aunt, matter-of-factly, "so you'll have to go to St Margaret's School for Girls with your cousins. Here, I've got you a uniform ready from their old junior school days."

I looked on in horror as she showed me a short pleated pinafore dress a white short-sleeved blouse and a pair of white tights.

"Now, I don't suppose you'll be able to manage taking your tights down and pulling them up again nicely if you need to go to the toilet, so I think it's best if we pop you into a nappy under your dress. Don't worry, as long as you're careful when you sit, or bend down, no-one will see it."

She made me lie on her bed as she put my nappy on me, followed by a pair of frilly white baby knickers. Next came my tights, a pair of frilly ankle socks, a lacy vest, my blouse, and finally my pinafore dress. It was so short it only just covered my bottom. I looked in the mirror and burst into tears. I looked like a little sissy schoolgirl
I suppose a nappy solves the question of using the bathroom. 

And for domestic classes a willing model for nappy changing  Smile
I imagine you'd need at least a lunchtime visit to the school nurse for a nappy check or change. How humiliating.
(08-15-2019, 02:30 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2019, 11:03 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]"There aren't any suitable boys' schools near here," said your Aunt, matter-of-factly, "so you'll have to go to St Margaret's School for Girls with your cousins. Here, I've got you a uniform ready from their old junior school days."

I looked on in horror as she showed me a short pleated pinafore dress a white short-sleeved blouse and a pair of white tights.

"Now, I don't suppose you'll be able to manage taking your tights down and pulling them up again nicely if you need to go to the toilet, so I think it's best if we pop you into a nappy under your dress. Don't worry, as long as you're careful when you sit, or bend down, no-one will see it."

She made me lie on her bed as she put my nappy on me, followed by a pair of frilly white baby knickers. Next came my tights, a pair of frilly ankle socks, a lacy vest, my blouse, and finally my pinafore dress. It was so short it only just covered my bottom. I looked in the mirror and burst into tears. I looked like a little sissy schoolgirl

Do not worry, if you are a good boy in the summer you can wear pretty frilly panties under the summer gingham dress with little ankle socks with frills around it and Mary Jane sandals.
They must have been tears of joy ali