Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Nappy humiliation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nappy humiliation

Being put back into babyish nappies and plastic pants was humiliating enough. But the hourly check Aunty insisted upon, where he was required to stand still while she thrust her hand down the front of his baby pants to check if he'd wet his nappy was almost unbearably humiliating.
When my aunt had her friends over for coffee or the flower arranging club . There were always one or two ladies who would take it on themselves to give you that extra check . More who would offer to change your nappy .
Nappy checks are so embarrassing! Daddy does them to me wherever he wants... we can be walking along and he'll turn me around and pull my pants out and check... it feels so childish to be standing there while he just squeezes my nappies and plastic pants.

At home, he sometimes decides to check while I'm on the rug playing and he'll just bend me forward on all fours and unclip my onesie or shortalls or bib shorts and check... if he decides I need a change, he'll either make me crawl with him to the changing table or turn me on my back and make me put my legs in the air and stay there while he gets fresh nappies and a changing mat.

When I'm lying there like that or on the changing table, I have to keep my legs in the air, otherwise he'll smack my thighs for letting them drop. He'll pull off my plastic pants or pull them up to my knees and unpin/untape my wet nappy and let it lie there while my little peepee, locked in its chastity cage and my bottom hole are on show, even with his friends there.

I can always feel my damp bottom drying until he slides the wet nappy out and puts the fresh one underneath my bottom, a baby wipe is cold and he sometimes uses his finger in my bottom as well, lots of powder, sometimes more rash cream, then the thick nappy is pulled up and pinned or taped tight before my plastic pants are tucked around it. My clothes are clipped back together and then I either crawl back to the rug or I'm allowed to roll back over and play.
There's so much humiliation associated with being put back into nappies.

Having my nappy checked in front of my little sister and her friends was almost unbearably humiliating. I'd have to go over to my mother when she called me, and then hold up my skirt or dress so that she could check my nappy. What made it worse was that I'd usually spent the last half hour trying to stop the girls lifting my skirt or dress so they could see my baby knickers and nappy, and then here I was having to meekly lift it up and stand there while they all laughed at my bulky bottom and frilly plastic panties.

Then Mummy would push her hand down the front and feel around, usually also slipping two fingers inside the leg holes of my knickers and nappy too, to see if I was wet.

If I wasn't then she'd make a fuss of straightening and pulling up my baby panties so they were "nice and snug" over my nappy before letting me drop my skirt or dress, which she'd smooth down for me.

If I was wet she'd tell me what a baby I was for wetting my nappy, and lead me by the hand upstairs to be spanked and changed. My sister's friends didn't see me being changed, but they certainly heard my spanking.
(07-25-2019, 09:28 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]There's so much humiliation associated with being put back into nappies.

Having my nappy checked in front of my little sister and her friends was almost unbearably humiliating. I'd have to go over to my mother when she called me, and then hold up my skirt or dress so that she could check my nappy. What made it worse was that I'd usually spent the last half hour trying to stop the girls lifting my skirt or dress so they could see my baby knickers and nappy, and then here I was having to meekly lift it up and stand there while they all laughed at my bulky bottom and frilly plastic panties.

Then Mummy would push her hand down the front and feel around, usually also slipping two fingers inside the leg holes of my knickers and nappy too, to see if I was wet.

If I wasn't then she'd make a fuss of straightening and pulling up my baby panties so they were "nice and snug" over my nappy before letting me drop my skirt or dress, which she'd smooth down for me.

If I was wet she'd tell me what a baby I was for wetting my nappy, and lead me by the hand upstairs to be spanked and changed. My sister's friends didn't see me being changed, but they certainly heard my spanking.

Yes, I can well-remember the humiliation of being checked, especially in front of company.  

If Mommy had company over, I was frequently expected to be seen and not heard, as was formerly the custom for "small" children.  At home, I was almost never allowed to wear pants in the house, so I'd be dressed only in my diapers, rubber panties and a jersey.  I was expected to sit on a little baby blanket on the floor in the living room, and remain quiet unless spoken to, even if I were the subject of discussion.  

If Mommy decided to check me, or asked one of her guests to check me, I was expected to stand before them, hands clasped behind my back, eyes down, while they used the "finger-in-the-crotch" technique to see if I were wet.  It was always SO humiliating.  
How embarrassing.

Sometimes it's easier being made to wear a dress or skirt to cover your nappies and baby pants than to be seen in just nappies and a top.
Having your nappy checked is always humiliating. But I agree that when you are checked in front of others everyone also wants to check you too. Having been checked in front of my family my mother left the room to fetch my nappy bag which then prompted the 12 family members to each in turn put their hand down my plastic panties to confirm for themselves that I had wet my nappy.
Yep - he's wet - OK who hasn't done a diaper change before ?
Time to get some on the job training in big baby diaper changing 101 !
And all the experts coaches on lookers gawkers you take notes.
Just be careful that that wily rascal of a penis doesn't accidently
download during the change. Yes might get excited and have
trouble keeping that rascal controlled in diaper space.
Make sure to inhale that baby powder scent and dispose of that
smelly used diaper quickly.
After completing this mission - high five all in attendance and then
pat the diapered butt firmly - you are good to go now but not too soon !
In the summertime it was always just a t-shirt and diapers and plastic pants so I would stay cooler, but also so everyone could see my shame.
One thing I just realised there is how often someone would put pressure on my bladder with her hand while checking to see if I was wet . Taken me all these to figure that one out . I thought it was the checking that made me need . Not the friendly hand on my tummy while she checked .