Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Regression For A Bed-Wetter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=2478]Can you imagine this happening to you? Fully grown, but still bed-wetting. Your parents decide to take drastic measures to punish you.
This means shaving your head, except for a babyish, be-ribboned lock of hair, bulky diapers and a rubber romper suit and the worst, made to carry a baby's rattle and revert back to thumb-sucking. Little wonder there's so many tears!
I was put back into baby clothes, including nappies, as an older child and teenager.

I never had my head shaved. My mother preferred to keep my hair slightly longer, so that she could style it to look like a girls', with little ribbons, hair clips and Alice bands.
My hair is mostly gone anyway Smile and I get buzz cuts, so when I've got a dummy in my mouth I'm pretty babyish looking anyway.

Daddy keeps my peepee and bottom hairless and is talking about doing that to my whole body for summer. I'm kept in thick nappies all the time at home and often when we're out, plus onesies and rompers, or bib shorts, or shortalls/overalls.

Spankings pretty much always get me sniffling and sometimes bawling anyways, and they often happen after wet nappies are taken off and before I'm put into fresh ones.

So often bedtimes are a bath (which is fun but also means scrubbing with the bath brush between my bottom cheeks and then a bedtime spanking on my pink damp bottom. If I've been very naughty, it can mean a strapping in the nappy position, with my legs held in the air and my bottom squirming on the thick terry nappies I wear to bed.

Daddy puts my nappy rash cream all over and then powder before my nappies are pulled up and pinned tight, then plastic pants and my footed sleeper (which zips at the back). Dummy in and teddy tucked into bed with me as I'm still sniffling and sort of cry myself to sleep.
(07-23-2019, 07:47 AM)wailer Wrote: [ -> ]My hair is mostly gone anyway Smile and I get buzz cuts, so when I've got a dummy in my mouth I'm pretty babyish looking anyway.

Daddy keeps my peepee and bottom hairless and is talking about doing that to my whole body for summer. I'm kept in thick nappies all the time at home and often when we're out, plus onesies and rompers, or bib shorts, or shortalls/overalls.

Spankings pretty much always get me sniffling and sometimes bawling anyways, and they often happen after wet nappies are taken off and before I'm put into fresh ones.

So often bedtimes are a bath (which is fun but also means scrubbing with the bath brush between my bottom cheeks and then a bedtime spanking on my pink damp bottom. If I've been very naughty, it can mean a strapping in the nappy position, with my legs held in the air and my bottom squirming on the thick terry nappies I wear to bed.

Daddy puts my nappy rash cream all over and then powder before my nappies are pulled up and pinned tight, then plastic pants and my footed sleeper (which zips at the back). Dummy in and teddy tucked into bed with me as I'm still sniffling and sort of cry myself to sleep.
Do you wear cotton diapers (nappies) and plastic pants all of the time? That's the kind I wear at night to keep my bed dry.
(07-22-2019, 05:58 AM)BabyWawwy Wrote: [ -> ]Can you imagine this happening to you? Fully grown, but still bed-wetting. Your parents decide to take drastic measures to punish you.
This means shaving your head, except for a babyish, be-ribboned lock of hair, bulky diapers and a rubber romper suit and the worst, made to carry a baby's rattle and revert back to thumb-sucking. Little wonder there's so many tears!

my head is always shaved but i am requirexd to wear my baby bonnet ,paci and baby dress when at home. My wife also used to dress me in rompers, thick  diapers, plastic pants and  mary janes  to do her housework.