Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Apron picture of the roundtoit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Here is a thread that I am starting and plan to contribute to until my collection of about 20 or so aprons runs out. These are the guidelines that I would like to suggest.
  1. Only one picture of a forum member posted per day
  2. Pictures should be of a forum member wearing their apron
  3. No limit to the number of posts discussing the picture or discussing aprons in general
I invite you to contribute a picture of yourself, or of your petticoated male, if no one else has posted a picture that day. If by 10:00pm east coast time, a picture has not been posted, I will contribute one of my own. I have been getting up early often these days to serve my wife and she has taken pictures of me in my apron and outfit each day. We plan to continue taking pictures until I have worn all of the aprons in my collection. 

I was inspired by Teresa (Panties & Petticoat Fun on Him Last Weekend & Next Steps-All Gone), when she asked how she could post pictures in this forum. I investigated for myself to give her an answer as I had originally encouraged her to add images to her posts. Sadly, she left before posting any pictures.

See this forum thread, Testing out Mediafire account link, for ways to upload pictures and share them here.

I named the thread in honour of my father who passed away a few years ago. His browser home page was APOD.

[Image: Apron-01.jpg]

A light white flowery apron. I believe I found it on a web site a number of years ago of someone selling a number of vintage aprons that they found in a house that was sold after the occupants could no longer stay in it.

The front-button dress is a light summer one that is cool for doing maid duties when it is warm. No breast forms for this outfit, but a nice lacy white bra that fits fairly well. The pantihose are one of my favourites, picked up at Winners and originally from Russia, I believe. Many wearings with no runs! The comfortable white shoes are nurses shoes, with a cute small blue heart on the side (sorry, it can't be seen from this angle).

I love the outfit rundown that Tyler does at the end of her videos (ex. https://youtu.be/Y-Bm-kPxTKI?t=466). I don't remember enough of where my pieces came from to do that, but I will do the best that I can.
[attachment=2476]I always wear an apron when in uniform, this is my table serving apron
Aprons can be so embarrassing.

One day as a child I was being punished by being dressed as a girl, wearing knickers, t-shirt and a little denim mini-skirt. My mother had me doing some chores around the kitchen, and put a white apron on me to keep my clothes clean. The apron was longer than my skirt, so you couldn't tell what I was wearing underneath it.

My aunt came round for coffee, saw my apron and joked "Oh Ali! Look at you in that! It looks like you're wearing a skirt!"

I was so humiliated when I had to turn round and she saw that I was.
(07-20-2019, 12:47 PM)chastemaid Wrote: [ -> ]I always wear an apron when in uniform, this is my table serving apron

Very pretty white apron that works well on the black maid's dress. Thanks for sharing!

Bobbie

July 22

[Image: Apron-02.jpg]

A wispy light pink apron with a flower sprig on the pocket and delicate lace accents.

I bought the flowered dress to be able to wear with a petticoat, but I believe I am not wearing one this time. I bought the Mary Jane shoes at the same time my wife bought the same pair in her size. A sensible shoe with a slight heel, good for an early morning with many tasks to take care of or when doing the ironing, which seems to take forever sometimes. Again, the tan pantyhose which I thought were from Russia but now might have been from Italy, that wear so well and slide so nicely under a skirt. They are from IntimoAmore, whose website no longer appears to be working.

My wife always ties my apron on me and I am not permitted to take it off, only she can do that. I hope that one day soon that she will be a bit more demanding and find something else for me to do as her maid and deny me when I ask her she will take it off me. It is exciting when I get to feel submissive to her decisions and desires for me to server her. 
(Update: Interestingly enough, when I wrote this a day ago, this very thing happened to me. When I asked my wife if she would remove my apron, she denied my request and sent me off to do a couple of more things that she wanted me to do. I shared with her what I had written and said we must be even more in sync than I had thought!)
Here's a picture of my favorite apron, nice frilly and flowery, over my pink gingham working dress. 
I've yet to wear either in front of a superior Lady but one day I hope to serve women and have them ridicule my sissy nature.
(07-23-2019, 05:44 AM)sissy maid mary Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a picture of my favorite apron, nice frilly and flowery, over my pink gingham working dress. 

I love the top of the bib that looks like a heart and the ruffles on the bottom! Thanks for sharing.

Bobbie
Very cute pics! A permanebt apron is a gresat punidshment!
July 24

[Image: Apron-03.jpg]

A simple gauze apron with a red coloured plant design. 

The dress is from a local uniform store, made for a hostess. These shoes are another case of my wife finding a particularly comfortable pair of heals and suggesting that I get myself a pair in my size. They also had the shoes in burgundy and we both purchased a pair in that colour too. The pantyhose are compression type that we found in a pharmacy. Expensive but durable and smooth on the legs. We bought a pair for her too and ended up wearing them a few times on long plane flights. I like wearing pantyhose more than my wife does so her pair does not get worn very much any more. I recently purchased a couple of inexpensive belts with elastic at the back to cinch in my waist a bit to give a better silhouette. I am hoping to finally purchase a real solid quality corset before the end of the year. I am crossing my fingers.
(07-20-2019, 12:47 PM)chastemaid Wrote: [ -> ]I always wear an apron when in uniform, this is my table serving apron

Love your simple, formal uniform...you wear it well and with pride!

(07-20-2019, 05:03 AM)sgbf Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a thread that I am starting and plan to contribute to until my collection of about 20 or so aprons runs out. These are the guidelines that I would like to suggest.
  1. Only one picture of a forum member posted per day
  2. Pictures should be of a forum member wearing their apron
  3. No limit to the number of posts discussing the picture or discussing aprons in general
I invite you to contribute a picture of yourself, or of your petticoated male, if no one else has posted a picture that day. If by 10:00pm east coast time, a picture has not been posted, I will contribute one of my own. I have been getting up early often these days to serve my wife and she has taken pictures of me in my apron and outfit each day. We plan to continue taking pictures until I have worn all of the aprons in my collection. 

I was inspired by Teresa (Panties & Petticoat Fun on Him Last Weekend & Next Steps-All Gone), when she asked how she could post pictures in this forum. I investigated for myself to give her an answer as I had originally encouraged her to add images to her posts. Sadly, she left before posting any pictures.

See this forum thread, Testing out Mediafire account link, for ways to upload pictures and share them here.

I named the thread in honour of my father who passed away a few years ago. His browser home page was APOD.

[Image: Apron-01.jpg]

A light white flowery apron. I believe I found it on a web site a number of years ago of someone selling a number of vintage aprons that they found in a house that was sold after the occupants could no longer stay in it.

The front-button dress is a light summer one that is cool for doing maid duties when it is warm. No breast forms for this outfit, but a nice lacy white bra that fits fairly well. The pantihose are one of my favourites, picked up at Winners and originally from Russia, I believe. Many wearings with no runs! The comfortable white shoes are nurses shoes, with a cute small blue heart on the side (sorry, it can't be seen from this angle).

I love the outfit rundown that Tyler does at the end of her videos (ex. https://youtu.be/Y-Bm-kPxTKI?t=466). I don't remember enough of where my pieces came from to do that, but I will do the best that I can.
Very pretty!
July 25

[Image: Apron-04.jpg]

A very gauzy apron with a slight violet tinge colour. From the set of vintage aprons I purchased online from a house contents sale.

I loved this music themed dress so much that I was bold enough to ask a sales person if I could try it on. I did, it fit, and I bought it.

(See this thread https://petticoated.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2639)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9