Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Humiliated in the park
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
His humiliation was complete. He'd been put back into a thick nappy and a little baby dress, and then he'd been taken to the park in his pushchair. Of course the ladies found his predicament quite hilarious.

His humiliation was complete
I have been in that situation a few times .
Ha ha! I'm sure you have, Bill, and a few worse than that too, if I remember correctly.

I was never taken to the park or anywhere like that in such an overtly sissyish outfit. But I do know the humiliation of wearing a big nappy like that, and a little baby dress, in front of other people. Being exposed like that to others, especially girls, is terribly humiliating.
(04-09-2019, 07:00 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Ha ha! I'm sure you have, Bill, and a few worse than that too, if I remember correctly.

I was never taken to the park or anywhere like that in such an overtly sissyish outfit. But I do know the humiliation of wearing a big nappy like that, and a little baby dress, in front of other people. Being exposed like that to others, especially girls, is terribly humiliating.

The humiliation was mostly the exposure to strangers . When my cousin took me to the park and i needed a change . There was always strangers there . Some would stare some would comment and there was always the older ladies who would always come over and chat while i had my nappy changed . Some of them were shocked when they found out i was a boy in a dress and nappies . Some were very accepting and some especially when they found out i was a boy would offer to watch me so that my cousin and friends could do other things .