Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: These Spring days...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When the days start to get a bit warmer, like they are in the U.K. now, it always reminds me of how miserable it was as a child on a day like this to be told I was to have a nappy and baby knickers on under my shorts. 

Just as it’s warm enough not to need a coat, and to maybe wear a t-shirt, Mummy would put me into a nappy and I’d have to try to hide its bulkiness and the rustling noise of my plastic knickers. And if I protested about my nappy being obvious under my shorts Mummy would tell me I could wear a dress instead if I preferred. 

I really couldn’t win.
(03-24-2019, 04:02 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]When the days start to get a bit warmer, like they are in the U.K. now, it always reminds me of how miserable it was as a child on a day like this to be told I was to have a nappy and baby knickers on under my shorts. 

Just as it’s warm enough not to need a coat, and to maybe wear a t-shirt, Mummy would put me into a nappy and I’d have to try to hide its bulkiness and the rustling noise of my plastic knickers. And if I protested about my nappy being obvious under my shorts Mummy would tell me I could wear a dress instead if I preferred. 

I really couldn’t win.

I would have chosen a dress
More often than not I ended up in a dress or skirt anyway. Mummy always said it made it so much easier to check and change my nappy.
(03-24-2019, 04:02 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]When the days start to get a bit warmer, like they are in the U.K. now, it always reminds me of how miserable it was as a child on a day like this to be told I was to have a nappy and baby knickers on under my shorts. 

I really couldn’t win.

It's starting to get cooler here downunder, so it's almost time for where I'll be allowed to wear long overalls instead of shortalls with my nappies. So much harder to hide my nappies with shortalls, espeically with crinkly plastic pants. Or the elastic waist shorts Daddy puts me in, you can sometimes see the snaps at the crotch for my nappy changes.