Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Mummy’s and babies in Spain.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am an adult sissy baby and live in Spain with my mummy we are originally from the uk but now live in the sunshine. Are there any other people who share our interests in Spain. Thank you for reading my post.
(03-21-2019, 04:41 AM)Babypants64 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I am an adult sissy baby and live in Spain with my mummy we are originally from the uk but now live in the sunshine. Are there any other people who share our interests in Spain. Thank you for reading my post.
Dear Baby pants
You are not alone! We also live in Spain. Whereabouts are you?
(04-06-2019, 06:05 AM)Mummy Courteney Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2019, 04:41 AM)Babypants64 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I am an adult sissy baby and live in Spain with my mummy we are originally from the uk but now live in the sunshine. Are there any other people who share our interests in Spain. Thank you for reading my post.
Dear Baby pants
You are not alone! We also live in Spain. Whereabouts are you?

Hi thanks for your reply we are between Alicante and murcia.
There used to be a guest house run by a grandmother , mother and daughter who were AB friendly and had a nursery and changing rooms as well as the grandaughter being avalible as a wet nurse near Candas .
(06-02-2019, 03:28 PM)Hi Bill thanks for your message I’ve never heard of these people but I appreciate your reply. Thanks Wrote: [ -> ]There used to be a guest house run by a grandmother , mother and daughter who were AB friendly and had a nursery and changing rooms as well as the grandaughter being avalible as a wet nurse near Candas .