Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: New school term
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Back to school this week sissies

Did you all get taken to the school outfitters for a new uniform

If so I hope you also had to get new school knickers

Anyone ever been made to try uniform on in the shop

June
We don't have school uniforms in my country. Supposedly because we're too egalitarian for 'silly' things like that. I don't agree, kids in my school were bullied mercilessly for not wearing the right designer brands. That's sending entirely the wrong message and puts kids from low income and single parent families at a big disadvantage.

I don't know if my girlfriend would want me to wear something like a school uniform or other kind of neat, formal dress. She does reserve the right to choose my clothes and likes little boy clothes for me.
maybe she'd (your girlfriend) would like to see you in a Lord Flaunteroy outfit. Short pants, a white blouse with a jacket with a peter pan collar trimmed in lace, white knee socks and a pair of buster brown shoes or penny loafers.

Here is two pictures for you and your girlfriend.

this is number two.
Did anyone else have to wear nappies to school?

I wasn't properly toilet trained until I was five, so when I first started school I had to wear a nappy and plastic pants under my shorts. It was terribly humiliating; it took no time at all for the other kids to find out.
I love wearing school shorts and shirt with a nappy under the shorts. Showing that even though I am old enough for school, I still need nappies and treating as a baby. When I eat the teacher will bring out a bib and put it on me in front of all the other children in my class.
Or nappies and baby knickers under a little gym slip! Dressed as a schoolgirl, but also very clearly a baby because everyone can see your nappy under your little skirt.
I'm not into being a sissy, but do love wearing school boys shorts. I really want a sailor uniform, a lot of kindergartens here in Thailand use the sailor suit style. They are so cute, I must get aunty to make me one soon.
(09-16-2016, 10:37 PM)bAByBunnykins Wrote: [ -> ]I love wearing school shorts and shirt with a nappy under the shorts. Showing that even though I am old enough for school, I still need nappies and treating as a baby. When I eat the teacher will bring out a bib and put it on me in front of all the other children in my class.

Me too. Its great when you bend to fasten your school mjs and your nappy peeks out the top.
(09-07-2016, 02:34 PM)melodie Wrote: [ -> ]maybe she'd (your girlfriend) would like to see you in a Lord Flaunteroy outfit.  Short pants, a white blouse with a jacket with a peter pan collar trimmed in lace, white knee socks and a pair of buster brown shoes or penny loafers.

Here is two pictures for you and your girlfriend.

this is number two.

Heart Picture no. 1 shows the boy wearing white tights, it appears. That is quite sissyish. I don't remember having to wear tights, even though i was petticoated a few times. White knee socks, yes, but not tights. As a grown-up sissy i have worn white tights on occasion and love the feel of the air on my legs when in tights. There is no other feeling like it. It feels soooo feminine. I think if more he-men were to don tights, we would have many more sissies because it would awaken the latent femininity in them.
Heart
Kerri,

I agree with you. Tights are a fantastic sissy attire, but it very much depends on where you come from and the style. In European countries they are often worn as practical garments for warmth, especially in the younger years. However in some countries they are definitely seen as "girlwear" and would be identified as such by boys wearing them.

The lord faunteltlroy outifts would have been popular with mothers in their day, as the richer classes were copying the aristocratic fashions for their own children. This happened with "sailor suits" during the late 1800's. The former would have been worn with stockings (white or dark), but tights are now more popular, especially for practical reasons in formal outfits in weddings etc. As a result, many boys hate wearing these types of clothes.

The combination of tights and the frills/lace trimmings of many of these outfits are perfect "boy sissy" wear and one of the reasons why they are useful for a milder form of petticoating.
Pages: 1 2