Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Babied by his aunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
His aunt had never really liked boys. She found them rude, obnoxious little creatures, prone to rudeness and disgusting night time habits. She was determined that when her nephew came to stay he wouldn't spoil her comfortable lifestyle.

As soon as he arrived she'd ordered him to strip naked, before she laid him on her bed and pinned him into a thick terry nappy. Then she put him into a little yellow baby dress, pink satin baby knickers,mittens and booties.
(02-20-2019, 09:43 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]His aunt had never really liked boys. She found them rude, obnoxious little creatures, prone to rudeness and disgusting night time habits. She was determined that when her nephew came to stay he wouldn't spoil her comfortable lifestyle.

As soon as he arrived she'd ordered him to strip naked, before she laid him on her bed and pinned him into a thick terry nappy. Then she put him into a little yellow baby dress, pink satin baby knickers,mittens and booties.
I was babied by my aunt and others . I still am to a certain degree . I think i was the only little boy that she liked as i was her baby dolly and she could put all her broody maternal energy into keeping me a baby .