Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Diaper Dispicline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My lady says that after a break due to illness I'm back to,my sissy baby identity this morning and it's now 24/7/365.
How wonderful for you!

I bet you have a few spankings to catch up on after all that time!
just as you should be. I trust you will be made to fully use your diapers on a daily basis.
(01-27-2019, 04:59 PM)antonia Wrote: [ -> ]just as you should be. I trust you will be made to fully use your diapers on a daily basis.

My latest communication from Mommy

Yesterday, 04:39 PM 
To: Connie Pickles

No big girl clothes ever. You are now and will forever be a sissy baby.

I assume that it's going to something like the following 
Twenty Requirements That Sissy Will Have To Meet So They Can Enjoy Living A Full Time 24/7/365 Sissy Baby Life Style

1. Male Birth Defect Locked Permanently And Never Touched Again

2. No Alcohol

3. No Smoking 

4. No Big Girls Toilet: Diapers Only 

5. No Big Girls Clothes: Sissy will spend all their baby time thinking about the bras and panties and heels and dresses they want to wear but are never going to be allowed to wear.

6. No Big Girls Food: solid food is a thing of the past.

7. Baby Food Only: Liquidizered, Bland, Luke Warm and Tasteless with lots of lovely formula to wash it all down with.

8. Mittens 24/7

9. Diapers 24/7: Only Two Changes Every 24 Hours

10. Pretty Petticoats 24/7

11. Pretty Dresses 24/7

12. Baby TV only

13. Daily Colouring 3 Hours Every Day

14. Daily Dolly Play 3 Hours Every Day

15. Early Bedtime 7pm Everyday 

16. No Big Girl Speaking Ever: Only Baby Cooing.

17. No Free Will JustTotal Obedience

18. 24/7 Pacifier

19. 24/7 Video Monitoring
20. NO ESCAPE AND NO CHANGES...EVER!!!
Dear Connie, As much as I desire much of the lifestyle you describe, I believe that, if it were me, I would desire the opportunity to earn rewards from Mommy, such as:
—additional diaper changes
—breast feeding
—oral training/oral worship of Mommy
—prostate milking
—potty chair training

Just some examples of enhancements I would crave—but I envy what you have. Nancy
How would you earn your rewards NancyBa?
It seems  you have  youre entire future life well takend care  of  for  you  dear so you dont have to worry  about  that  little part anymore.  How fortunate for you to have  a mommy who are  willing to help you with this    Tongue
(02-01-2019, 08:54 PM)Baby Girl Wrote: [ -> ]It seems  you have  youre entire future life well takend care  of  for  you  dear so you dont have to worry  about  that  little part anymore.  How fortunate for you to have  a mommy who are  willing to help you with this    Tongue

I’m sitting in poo and wee wee and locked in a stainless steel chastity belt. My one allowance is that I can change my diapers once a day. Plus I have to suck my dummy 24/7 and enjoy being permanently petticoated.
(02-02-2019, 10:13 PM)Connie Pickles Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2019, 08:54 PM)Baby Girl Wrote: [ -> ]It seems  you have  youre entire future life well takend care  of  for  you  dear so you dont have to worry  about  that  little part anymore.  How fortunate for you to have  a mommy who are  willing to help you with this    Tongue

I’m sitting in poo and wee wee and locked in a stainless steel chastity belt. My one allowance is that I can change my diapers once a day. Plus I have to suck my dummy 24/7 and enjoy being permanently petticoated.

Yes cleaning those stainless steel chastities can be a real pain.  I know i wear just the cage and ring.  If i wake up in a messy nappy my mummy won't allow a change for 2 hrs.  Of course i don't even know when i messed.
My bottles are full of formula as well, and either baby food or soft food.  Yes bibs for big babies (my ex wife should have used them on me....lol)   Paci is on all the time, and if it is caught out mummy will have me use the time out paci which can be locked behind the head
(01-27-2019, 04:59 PM)antonia Wrote: [ -> ]just as you should be. I trust you will be made to fully use your diapers on a daily basis.

Yes Ms Antonia the toilet is totally off limit and I have to FULLY use my diapers.
Pages: 1 2