Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Boys and diapers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know young boys should be in diapers and pull-ups.  However as boys age and start puberty they tend to start wetting their beds or having night wet dreams.  In order to save laundry (bed linens) from getting soiled diapers make for good sense to me.
When I was a teen I probably wouldn't have agreed, but nowadays I know you are right. I had a wetting problem but was left more or less to deal with on my own. To 'grow out of it'. Left to my own devices I was satisfied with just being able to hide it. To not have big enough accidents my friends would notice.

This lack of control set the tone for when I became sexually active. As long as no one notices, it's okay to keep dirty habits. I did not notice this link until the man that introduced me to diaper discipline pointed it out and started to discuss chastity with me.

I'm now coming to terms with the fact that I didn't just develop fantasies about diapers out of nowhere. And that my existing toilet training really is woefully inadequate Sad It's only logical for my girlfriend to take charge and demand I wear diapers and chastity. I'm beginning to see that this is the right choice for me, and that the choice shouldn't be up to me in the first place, as I tend to not want to confront it.

I'm not allowed pull-ups as they're not absorbent enough if I have a real accident.
This raises some interesting points related to some conversation I have been having lately between feminist friends. Since boys generally mature slower than girls maybe we should raise them as a slower rate. For example, boys should be held back one to two years behind girls. Instead of starting school at the normal age of 5 they should be kept in extended preschool to age 7 or 8, then allowed into kindergarten or first grade. To make easier for the teachers the boys in the extended preschool would be kept in diapers, petticoating would be used to make it easier to change diapers. To properly prepare boys to enter school, the preschool would focus on socializing skills including playing with and taking care of dolls.

Other ideas is taking boys who are disruptive out of the normal classroom and putting them into special preschool wear they have to wear diapers until they prove they are big enough to control themselves and behave correctly.
(09-03-2016, 06:40 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]This raises some interesting points related to some conversation I have been having lately between feminist friends. Since boys generally mature slower than girls maybe we should raise them as a slower rate. For example, boys should be held back one to two years behind girls. Instead of starting school at the normal age of 5 they should be kept in extended preschool to age 7 or 8, then allowed into kindergarten or first grade. To make easier for the teachers the boys in the extended preschool would be kept in diapers, petticoating would be used to make it easier to change diapers. To properly prepare boys to enter school, the preschool would focus on socializing skills including playing with and taking care of dolls.

Other ideas is taking boys who are disruptive out of the normal classroom and putting them into special preschool wear they have to wear diapers until they prove they are big enough to control themselves and behave correctly.

Should boys be put back into diapers at puberty ? That way the only person touching their privates is their caregiver or appointed superior .
(09-02-2016, 03:09 PM)melodie Wrote: [ -> ]I know young boys should be in diapers and pull-ups.  However as boys age and start puberty they tend to start wetting their beds or having night wet dreams.  In order to save laundry (bed linens) from getting soiled diapers make for good sense to me.

I agree, melodie. Diapers are a highly effective means to prevent the issues that you mentioned.
(09-03-2016, 06:40 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]This raises some interesting points related to some conversation I have been having lately between feminist friends. Since boys generally mature slower than girls maybe we should raise them as a slower rate. For example, boys should be held back one to two years behind girls. Instead of starting school at the normal age of 5 they should be kept in extended preschool to age 7 or 8, then allowed into kindergarten or first grade. To make easier for the teachers the boys in the extended preschool would be kept in diapers, petticoating would be used to make it easier to change diapers. To properly prepare boys to enter school, the preschool would focus on socializing skills including playing with and taking care of dolls.

Although I find it quite embarrassing to admit, I have to agree with you. 

Personally I wasn't fully toilet trained until I was five. I was still in nappies when I started school. My teacher knew, of course, and was kind enough to check my nappy at break time to see if I needed changing. When I did she'd take me to the staff room where only the other teachers, not my classmates, would witness my nakedness. 

Most days I'd go home with a different nappy on than the one in which I'd started the day.
(09-04-2016, 10:04 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]

Although I find it quite embarrassing to admit, I have to agree with you. 

Personally I wasn't fully toilet trained until I was five. I was still in nappies when I started school. My teacher knew, of course, and was kind enough to check my nappy at break time to see if I needed changing. When I did she'd take me to the staff room where only the other teachers, not my classmates, would witness my nakedness. 

Most days I'd go home with a different nappy on than the one in which I'd started the day.

What age were you when you didn't need your nappy changed by your teacher ?
I guess I must have been five. That's when I stopped needing to wear a nappy.

I remember my first teacher changing my nappy for me, but I don't think it happened after my first year at school

Of course later on, when I was being punished, I wore a nappy to school several times. I never needed to ask for it to be changed then, though.
I agree. Wet dreams are the reason why i started putting my boys into diapers for bed every night. Its humiliating and reminds them about there lack of control
I see from other posts that your boys are 11 and 13, Kara. Do you put them into just nappies for bed, or plastic pants too? Do any of their friends know about them still needing nappies?

As I was growing up my mother used to put me back into nappies as a punishment. I also had baby style plastic knickers and other baby clothes. If I was to be put into nappies for bed she'd always get me ready well before bedtime, and then I'd have to come back downstairs and sit around in my nappy.
Pages: 1 2