Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Boys and diapers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-10-2016, 08:08 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I see from other posts that your boys are 11 and 13, Kara. Do you put them into just nappies for bed, or plastic pants too? Do any of their friends know about them still needing nappies?

As I was growing up my mother used to put me back into nappies as a punishment. I also had baby style plastic knickers and other baby clothes. If I was to be put into nappies for bed she'd always get me ready well before bedtime, and then I'd have to come back downstairs and sit around in my nappy.

Thats right. Just nappies and plastic pants for bed. Its good for them. I get them ready well before bedtime too. Shows them that Mommy is in charge and it keeps them quiet
How humiliating for them. But as you say, it certainly shows them that Mummy is in charge.

Do you still get them ready for bed in their nappies and baby pants if you have visitors?
I was put into nappies which saved sheets from wetting and oher sticky messes. Nappies helped a lot and I got comfort too... Smile
Given that boys undoubtedly mature much more slowly than girls I wonder if it should be expected that we stay in nappies longer.

Boys can be quite unruly, even at a young age. Making us wear nappies and baby pants to school, even if only for a year or two, might well help solve that. No-one can be overly boisterous or unruly when everyone knows we have a nappy on.
(09-04-2016, 08:11 AM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2016, 06:40 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]This raises some interesting points related to some conversation I have been having lately between feminist friends. Since boys generally mature slower than girls maybe we should raise them as a slower rate. For example, boys should be held back one to two years behind girls. Instead of starting school at the normal age of 5 they should be kept in extended preschool to age 7 or 8, then allowed into kindergarten or first grade. To make easier for the teachers the boys in the extended preschool would be kept in diapers, petticoating would be used to make it easier to change diapers. To properly prepare boys to enter school, the preschool would focus on socializing skills including playing with and taking care of dolls.

Other ideas is taking boys who are disruptive out of the normal classroom and putting them into special preschool wear they have to wear diapers until they prove they are big enough to control themselves and behave correctly.

Should boys be put back into diapers at puberty ? That way the only person touching their privates is their caregiver or appointed superior .
No, they should have their penis locked away in a chastity device from age , 11-16
Did anyone here or did you know of anyone who was put into nappies / diapers because of night time ejaculations ? That is appart from bed wetting .
Another thing i agree with is teaching child care in schools for both teen boys and girls There are so many teen and even tween pregnancies nowadays with the girl leaving the child care up to her parents and wanting to carry on life as normal and the father not taking responsibility and still trying to be one of the lads . Maybe if they were taught the reality of caring for and brining up an infant . Then contraception would come before any quickies . I remember hearing two women talking and ones daughter had just found out she was pregnant and the other woman asks her how long her daughter had been sexually active she thought and the woman answered . Since the night she got pregnant .
Pages: 1 2