Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: More pictures of me dressed as a baby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello all,
            here are some more pictures of me dressed as the baby I so want to be. Yes, I would prefer to be tucked up in a cot at night dressed as a baby than be doing adult things, and it would be so wonderful to wake up in the morning and see mummy standing there with a bottle of formula for her cute helpless baby boy.
Yes I totally agree it would be heaven just to do baby things and to be babied by a loving caring mummy ready dress you in your baby clothes and baby food
That's a very big bulky nappy you've got on!
(09-03-2016, 12:12 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]That's a very big bulky nappy you've got on!

Hi Ali, yes I love being in very thick nappies, it is so comforting and makes me feel so very babyish. I have just taken another batch, over 190 pictures.
Wow! Those plastic pants are just like proper baby knickers. They're so big and they look so tight around your legs and waist. You must wet your nappy very heavily to need such big baby knickers.
Yes Ali, I do wet my nappies very heavily. I love wetting my nappies, it makes me feel so very babyish, for me it is the best feeling ever. My plastic baby pants and plastic rompers are not that tight, they are just so perfect. I love running my hands over the smooth plastic material. I hope you think that I look very babyish.
You certainly do look very babyish!

Being put back into nappies at all is pretty babyish, but when they're so big and bulky for big wetties then they're totally babyish!
Thank you Ali, I have just woken up from another night in my thick nappies and soft plastic baby pants, the first thing I did was to look into the mirror to see how babyish I looked, I so love seeing how much of a baby I look like. Sadly I have to get out of my wet nappies soon and then have to act like an adult for several hours, but soon I will be back dressed as the baby I so want to be.
Hi Baby Phillip

You look very cute in your lovely thick diaper covered plastic panties .
I too have just woken up from another night in thick nappies & soft pink plastic baby pants , suckling my pink dummy ,
I love wetting & sometimes making poo poo in my nappies, it makes me feel so very babyish .
I am looking for a loving caring mummy who wud dress me in little girls baby clothes and feed me some baby food , and it would be so wonderful to wake up in the morning and see my mummy or nanna standing there with a bottle of formula .
Hi Luvmydiapers, thank you for your comment about my pictures. It would be a dream come true to have a mummy or nanna who would want to keep and treat me exactly like a real baby all the time, I would happily give up my adult life and regress back to never ending infancy. To be all helpless and innocent as I once was. I expect it will be hard to find a mummy or nanna but I will keep trying, as I exist as an adult baby I am sure there are women out there who would so love to have an adult baby in their life.
Pages: 1 2 3