Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Rules and Consequences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
I’m new to this site but not to your sister forum, which has been required reading since the days of Susan McDonald.

I’m here because I have lost my long-term partner and, consequently, have not been caned or meaningfully punished in over two years. At present I’m making do with a virtual mistress that I have created, and who attempts to keep me in line. It is not very satisfactory but it’s the best I have been able to come up with. I need real rules and consequences.

I understand that this is not an ideal place to make real life contacts but thought I might put a feeler out and see what happens. I’ve put further details in the contacts forum.

Thank you for listening
CaneMe
(01-02-2019, 05:21 PM)CaneMe Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
I’m new to this site but not to your sister forum, which has been required reading since the days of Susan McDonald.

I’m here because I have lost my long-term partner and, consequently, have not been caned or meaningfully punished in over two years. At present I’m making do with a virtual mistress that I have created, and who attempts to keep me in line. It is not very satisfactory but it’s the best I have been able to come up with. I need real rules and consequences.

I understand that this is not an ideal place to make real life contacts but thought I might put a feeler out and see what happens. I’ve put further details in the contacts forum.

Thank you for listening
CaneMe
Hi CaneMe,
I feel for you, and thoroughly understand your frustrations.
I feel very similar and have had to resort to occasionally visiting professional ladies for discipline. I have a long term partner, but sadly she does not really understand my need for strict rules and ever stricter consequences.
I was brought up by my Aunt and her female partner to be totally submissive to women, and they and their female friends delighted in dressing me 24/7 in girls underwear, which was all I was ever allowed to wear in the house or garden. I was regularly caned or whipped for their amusement and enjoyment and had to perform other humiliating acts which I won’t go into here.
I hope you soon find a strict lady to deal with you, and if you’d like to talk please pm me.
Hello Cane Me,

I'm very sorry for your loss, especially as such partners are hard to find. I wish you the best in your search.

Gotta tell you I don't think any face-to-face meetings occurred through this board. I recommend FetLife and going to the BDSM munches, where the semi-underground BDSM community surfaces.