Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Dark closet punishment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear sissies and their guardians

Could you share your thoughts and experiences on locking a sissy in a dark closet as punishment. Is the sissy spanked before being put in the closet and for how long will the sissy stay there? How is the sissy dressed for this and are restraints in use? And is the sissy expected to stay dry in the closet or will it have a nappy and plastic protection or perhaps be left with a potty to use?

Angel  Huh
I think it depends upon what the sissy has done to deserve the punishment.

Personally I always found spanking a thoroughly humiliating, and often painful, experience. I therefore tried to do whatever I could to avoid one. So if your sissy has been especially naughty, or maybe just for the undeniable effect of a spanking, it may well be best to administer one anyway.

I was never locked in a closet, but if your sissy is going to be confined for an extended period it’s probably a good idea to pop him into a nappy and a pair of waterproof baby knickers.
I think a sissy should spanked before being placed in a closet or cupboard and also fully restrained, can't have sissy trying to get out now can we and I do agree with a nappy and plastic knickers you should also put a plastic sheet down on the floor for sissy to lie on. That's what I would like anyway, we can but dream.
A good idea is for sissy to be wearing headphones with a tape loop of his mistress/wife/mummy's key messages reinforcing her dominance and its submission.
(11-30-2018, 05:33 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: [ -> ]Dark closet punishment, now that can really play with a subs mind.

Going into pure fantasy, a small metal box where it is impossible to stand, sit, kneel or lay down and once locked inside it is impossible to move or wriggle would be my preferred item of fun. Then again what's fun for me, may be hell for you  Smile

You are most cruel, Maitresse.

Your obedient worm,

micheleFFS
(11-30-2018, 05:33 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: [ -> ]Going into pure fantasy, a small metal box where it is impossible to stand, sit, kneel or lay down and once locked inside it is impossible to move or wriggle would be my preferred item of fun. Then again what's fun for me, may be hell for you  Smile

As a child I used to be locked in a broom cupboard. It was only big enough for me to stand, with the back of my head against the wall and my nose almost touching the door.
(11-30-2018, 05:33 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: [ -> ]Dark closet punishment, now that can really play with a subs mind.

Confined in a small closet, in complete darkness, the only sound you hear is your own breathing. Completely unaware of time, have you been in there for two hours, twelve hours or just thirty minutes? Every minute will seem like twenty minutes, and you will lose track of time. If you have a really lovely Mistress, she won't tell you how long you will be locked in there for. 

Personally I would favour a small closet where the sub has to stand, maybe not quite able to reach full height, where it is difficult to sit or kneel, as on the floor there will be a bucket for him to let out excess water. (Of course I would have made sure that he had plenty of water to drink, before "inviting" him to spend some time in the closet!)

A good caning should precede his time in the closet. Likewise another good caning (is there any other type of caning?) Should be given on his release. 

Going into pure fantasy, a small metal box where it is impossible to stand, sit, kneel or lay down and once locked inside it is impossible to move or wriggle would be my preferred item of fun. Then again what's fun for me, may be hell for you  Smile
Oh!  That would indeed be strenuous and harsh...but then, punishments are usually intended to ensure the miscreant suffers, yes?!?!  The caning preceding the "closet time" would give some pain to concentrate on and allow the mind to contemplate the follow up caning to come!  It doesn't sound fun...at least not for the slave!
(12-02-2018, 05:05 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: [ -> ]Was it an effective punishment Nicola?
How long were you locked in there for?[/color]
Was it an effective punishment Nicola?

It was always difficult to tell how long I was locked in for, but it was quite some time, to the point where sometimes I would wet, or even mess myself. I always tried to avoid being locked in there, because I really didn't like it, but that never seemed to stop it happening.
Being constrained, by whatever means, is often an effective punishment, I think.

I was never locked in a cupboard, but I sometimes had a set of baby reins put on me, and then secured to something. So I could move my arms and legs, but not go very far. I used to find that terribly frustrating and humiliating.
I used to get shut in a cupboard as a boy and do that my sissy boy now. We have a small cupboard I can secure him in and lock. there are various restraint points in it if I want to use those, but usually I just lock the door and leave in there wit, with a nappy on, until I want to let him out. it's not uncomfortable - he can stand and sit - because that's not the point for me. I can make it uncomfortable if I want to but basically I just like to keep him in there. Just knowing that he's there makes me feel good. Sometimes, if he's locked up, I take him out, spank him, and then put him back. I'm quite happy to leave him there for hours or overnight.
Pages: 1 2