Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Mummy and baby in Lincolnshire U.K.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone 

We are a mummy and sissy baby couple living in Lincolnshire U.K. 

Mummy is 50 and I am 51

Mummy keeps me as a sissy baby wearing terry nappies and plastic pants most of the time 

We are a private professional couple looking for a female friend to help mummy and to be s good friend to mummy too .

Looking for honesty , trustworthy person who is a happy person and who could become a long life friend 

Best wishes 

Jodie and mummy
We have been together 14 years , we live in a very private home . Mummy is very tradational and caying , I am hard working and very much a man on the outside but inside very much a sissy baby under nappy discipline
That sounds like a lovely, loving relationship. I do hope you find someone to share it with like you asked.

And do please let us know how it goes! Will your new friend be babysitting you?
(08-26-2018, 10:58 AM)Babyjodie Wrote: [ -> ]We have been together 14 years , we live in a very private home . Mummy is very tradational and caying , I am hard working and very much a man on the outside but inside very much a sissy baby under nappy discipline
Sounds like an awesome way to live. Is your Mummy very strict with you at home?
Good morning everyone from sunny Lincolnshire , will be in the garden all day today , Think mummy is going to put me in a big fluffy terry nappy and clear plastic panties.

Wish mummy had a special friend to help baby and control me , still looking for that special trusting person out there .

Anyway everyone , have a lovely weekend and speak soon x
(08-28-2018, 01:58 PM)wailer Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2018, 10:58 AM)Babyjodie Wrote: [ -> ]We have been together 14 years , we live in a very private home . Mummy is very tradational and caying , I am hard working and very much a man on the outside but inside very much a sissy baby under nappy discipline

I think Nappy discipline is an excellent way of bringing men down to size, but am a little surprised no-one has suggested  priming the nappy first! I've heard that some women use their own urine to prime the nappy before putting it on their male so that he has a nice wet nappy to start with.
(07-11-2019, 09:03 AM)Doasyourtold Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2018, 01:58 PM)wailer Wrote: [ -> ]

I think Nappy discipline is an excellent way of bringing men down to size, but am a little surprised no-one has suggested  priming the nappy first! I've heard that some women use their own urine to prime the nappy before putting it on their male so that he has a nice wet nappy to start with.

I've had a Daddy do that to me... I was already wet, but um... we were watching TV and I was on the rug in front of him, during an ad break he made me stand up and he pulled my nappy back and wee-wee'd on my bottom. Was one of the most embarrassing and humiliating but also exciting things that has happened to me.