Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Training Tips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have trained my hubby to tell waitresses and waiters that he does not need nor want a menu as his wife will be ordering for him.  He may interchange wife with mistress depending on the situation  and how "needy and eager to please" he is at the time.   It serves to establish with servers who is in charge and who they need to please for a good tip.
Sissy must always at least pretend to like what I have ordered but, must never eat everything on his plate (even if starving) as he is watching his girlish figure.
This of course goes to any adult beverages I might allow him to have as well.  He is often sipping an umbrella drink through a skinny straw while I am having Crown on the rocks.
And certainly maintaining or achieving a girlish figure is important for the sissy...for centuries, Women starved themselves and worked to provide the "ideal" bodies for males...now that the tables are turning (and they certainly are), it's time that males/sissies strive to please their Superiors. Thank you for this apt reminder and for sharing Your methods with us, Ma'am.

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
(08-19-2018, 08:40 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: [ -> ]And certainly maintaining or achieving a girlish figure is important for the sissy...for centuries, Women starved themselves and worked to provide the "ideal" bodies for males...now that the tables are turning (and they certainly are), it's time that males/sissies strive to please their Superiors.  Thank you for this apt reminder and for sharing Your methods with us, Ma'am.

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
Yes of course sissy jamieanne the sissy's body must be kept to whatever standard his mistress deems desirable for her.  If she wants her sissy plump and soft so be it.  I prefer my sissy lean and willowy and weak. My sissy weighs every morning and is admonished if not at or below what I have deemed his ideal weight range.  He has to post his weight on the same calendar he keeps my menstrual cycle so we can track my fertile periods and when he expect "aunt Mary" to visit.  This is also a reminder to have the cupboard adequately supplied for her visit...
(08-19-2018, 02:05 PM)SissysWife Wrote: [ -> ][attachment=2053]
(08-19-2018, 08:40 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: [ -> ]And certainly maintaining or achieving a girlish figure is important for the sissy...for centuries, Women starved themselves and worked to provide the "ideal" bodies for males...now that the tables are turning (and they certainly are), it's time that males/sissies strive to please their Superiors.  Thank you for this apt reminder and for sharing Your methods with us, Ma'am.

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
Yes of course sissy jamieanne the sissy's body must be kept to whatever standard his mistress deems desirable for her.  If she wants her sissy plump and soft so be it.  I prefer my sissy lean and willowy and weak. My sissy weighs every morning and is admonished if not at or below what I have deemed his ideal weight range.  He has to post his weight on the same calendar he keeps my menstrual cycle so we can track my fertile periods and when he expect "aunt Mary" to visit.  This is also a reminder to have the cupboard adequately supplied for her visit...

For some of us, the standard means a life encased in corsetry. And know I know the horrors of "suffering in my stays" everyday, day in, day out. As it used to be for women.. now it is for me Sad. Somedays are just torture I can tell you.
(08-19-2018, 02:39 PM)sandra-domestic Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2018, 02:05 PM)SissysWife Wrote: [ -> ]

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

For some of us, the standard means a life encased in corsetry. And know I know the horrors of "suffering in my stays" everyday, day in, day out. As it used to be for women.. now it is for me Sad. Somedays are just torture I can tell you.

The benefits of your corset training are obvious in the picture. A nice flat tummy and narrow waist!  What a beautiful garment!  So sexy!  I bet you get ravaged regularly!   Smile Heart    Thanks for sharing darling

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

Have you thought about making your sissy follow your menstrual cycle with using tampons as well? Or is (s)he already doing so?
(08-19-2018, 04:23 PM)Richardto Wrote: [ -> ]

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

Have you thought about making your sissy follow your menstrual cycle with using tampons as well? Or is (s)he already doing so?

After a rather snide and rude remark about women and their periods I had my sissy "share"  an entire period with me.  Let me tell you he is supremely respectful and appreciative of my time of month now.  
I think it would be beneficial for all men to have the experience.  I made his week particularly hellish but we women all have and understand those.
(08-19-2018, 06:36 PM)SissysWife Wrote: [ -> ]

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

After a rather snide and rude remark about women and their periods I had my sissy "share"  an entire period with me.  Let me tell you he is supremely respectful and appreciative of my time of month now.  
I think it would be beneficial for all men to have the experience.  I made his week particularly hellish but we women all have and understand those.
OMG - don't I know it too Sad

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

I'm sure it would scare the daylights out of him if you put him on a regular schedule for this. When I started dressing en femme as a teen and I asked my mother about periods, she had me do the full week to match her cycle (my sister and step-sisters all seemed to be on the same timing as well) and I thought that would be it. A month later she had me do it again, and from then on until I moved out. Her logic was that if I wanted to be girly, it was all in and girls didn't get a choice to have their period only once or when the mood struck, so I had to follow the same pattern.

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

Hello Sissyswife!

It is a pleasure to hear how you have controlled your Sissy!   It is so Delightful to see a Woman Take Total Control of her males, and not only inflict a Strict Dress Code of Skirts and Dresses on their males, but also Figure Control and Diet.  Making a male Weak and Docile is imperative to Female Co troll.  On the otherhand, it is even better when a Woman is making Strides at the gym through Strength Training to be physically Stronger than her husband or boyfriend.  That, with the petticoating is the Final "Blow" to the male's masculinity and Ego.  When a Woman can physically overpower her male....it is Over!   Another Female Victory, and another Great Female Led Relationship!

Thank you for sharing!

Patti
Pages: 1 2