Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Tell-tale signs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was thinking over the weekend about some of the humiliations I suffered as a child when being put back into nappies and other baby things.

While it was terribly humiliating being put into a full baby outfit with thick nappies, frilly plastic pants and a baby dress, the only saving grace of this was that it was very obvious that I was being punished. And I was almost never taken out anywhere dressed like that.

What was sometimes worse was the little tell-tale signs that I had been put back into a nappy, even though it wasn't immediately obvious.

One of the worst was being made to wear a little disposable nappy under my shorts. The nappy wasn't quite bulky enough to show (although if anyone patted my bottom, or if I bent over and stretched my shorts across my bottom it was pretty obvious I had a nappy on). It was the little papery bit at the top of the waistband of my nappy, that Mummy always made sure was sticking out over the waistband of my shorts.

When she dressed me she'd make sure she reached into my shorts and pulled my nappy up tight on my bottom, making sure its waistband was visible above my shorts.

Of course, if my t-shirt stayed in place no-one would see. But if I stretched my arms up, or leaned over, there it would be - the obvious white waistband of a disposable nappy clearly on display.
Yes Ali, exactly this.

Being put in a frilly meringue of a dress is clearly embarrassing enough in itself, but it would, as you say, be obvious that you were being punished.

However, having to wear a nappy under your normal boy's clothes (or girl's depending on your punishment) seems somehow worse.

It's covered up and not immediately obvious, but there's the constant risk of getting 'caught' wearing a nappy, and you seem to spend the entire time worrying about it; does you bum look obviously padded? Do you have the nappy equivalent of a vpl? If you're wearing short shorts, is your nappy visible at the leg holes? Is the waistband of your nappy showing at the top? Can everyone hear your nappy crinkling, or your baby knickers rustling? Etc., etc.

Terry.
I'll second those sentiments. The less-obvious signs bothered me a little. Being a late 80's/early 90's kid, cloth diaper and plastic pants were a thing of the past. The crinkling was what I though (and still think) people noticed most. The diapers I wore weren't baby diapers, and intended for kids my age, before disposables became wafer thin with that paper backing - mine were plastic backed. Visually, they were pretty obvious when I wore spandex shorts (they were "cool" at the time, lol), but I'm guessing less so in other bottoms. And I totally relate to the waistband-part showing out the top of my pants in back, like when I reached for something or bent over. 

Like I said, it bothered me a little, more so when I first started wearing them again, but honestly, when I did worry it lasted only until I was distracted by something more interesting. I now accept that plenty of people must have noticed, and though I cannot possibly know what they thought when the saw me, I have the luxury to believe they were sympathetic Smile
Most people wouldn't give it a second thought i have found by experience . The ones that do notice and make a thing about it i have found . Are ones that have some prior knowlege or experience with having to wear nappies . Or have an interest in those wearing nappys . If you can put up with the humiliation you can meet some lovely people out there who also want to be nappy wearers or the more dom mummy/daddy type who want to have you wear nappies .
The ones who notice adults in diapers and make a thing about it are the ones with an interest of some sort, yes. Those that notice kids in diapers beyond what they think is an appropriate age are different, often the busybody type that think their view of the world should be followed by everyone else.

Being in diapers with the waistband sticking out was always noticeable--being in them back in the early to mid 70's was even more miserable as they hadn't gone to the form fitting diapers that were less prone to leaks. Disposable diapers were becoming a big thing, but they were basically an absorbent flat sheet that was bunched between the legs (imagine taking a cloth diaper and swapping it to a plastic backed sheet). The plastic or rubber pants were still a necessity.
(08-01-2019, 07:27 PM)Terrygussett Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Ali, exactly this.

Being put in a frilly meringue of a dress is clearly embarrassing enough in itself, but it would, as you say, be obvious that you were being punished.

However, having to wear a nappy under your normal boy's clothes (or girl's depending on your punishment) seems somehow worse.

It's covered up and not immediately obvious, but there's the constant risk of getting 'caught' wearing a nappy, and you seem to spend the entire time worrying about it; does you bum look obviously padded? Do you have the nappy equivalent of a vpl? If you're wearing short shorts, is your nappy visible at the leg holes? Is the waistband of your nappy showing at the top? Can everyone hear your nappy crinkling, or your baby knickers rustling? Etc., etc.

Terry.
Generally, if I was given nappy punishment it was accompanied by a ‘frilly meringue’ of a dress or Lolita style as we came to know it. This wasn’t a pleasant punishment particularly as we had to use or nappies (and had to drink lots of fluid before bed to ensure that we at least had to sleep in wet nappies even if we had kept them dry during the day). This meant though that the focus was usually on the dress rather than the nappy - though I suppose I was aware of both and this punishment was predominantly a domestic affair.

The main exception to this was my first introduction to long term nappy punishment for two weeks on holiday when I was 14. I had to wear and use my nappies for the entire holiday (which yes meant that I had to get used to messing as well as wetting myself). This came about following mum’s discovery that I had been smoking with friends.

However, during this holiday I was otherwise dressed as a boy meaning that there was a noticeable bulk and because I had to wear them full time there was often a sewer like smell if I had had to wet or mess myself. In addition, my mother made me wear each nappy for at least an hour after I had used it so there was plenty of opportunity for people to smell what I had done even if they didn’t see it.

On the upside we were abroad and so didn’t know anyone so that limited the embarrassment slightly.
(09-14-2019, 03:39 PM)Richardto Wrote: [ -> ]The ones who notice adults in diapers and make a thing about it are the ones with an interest of some sort, yes. Those that notice kids in diapers beyond what they think is an appropriate age are different, often the busybody type that think their view of the world should be followed by everyone else.

Being in diapers with the waistband sticking out was always noticeable--being in them back in the early to mid 70's was even more miserable as they hadn't gone to the form fitting diapers that were less prone to leaks. Disposable diapers were becoming a big thing, but they were basically an absorbent flat sheet that was bunched between the legs (imagine taking a cloth diaper and swapping it to a plastic backed sheet). The plastic or rubber pants were still a necessity.

I only had to wear those things once . I was allergic to the bleach they used to use on them . Brought me out in blisters . I totally agree with you Richard . They were damn near useless without waterproofs and very uncomfortable .
It's when you have your joggers pulled down at the back so that she can check your nappy in front of everyone .
[Image: 21105394208-ea42fb9060-b.jpg]
After your change you left in just your nappy and baby panties .
[Image: 26502044941-3b12850fc8-z.jpg]
One memory I particularly have from nappy punishment was when my four year old cousin was staying with us for Christmas. Having potty trained the year before, he was undergoing his first nappy punishment and was beside himself when he woke up in the middle of the night needing to do a number two. About the only time I have ever been proud of myself while wearing a nappy, I managed to calm him down and we both messed ourselves together.

It always makes me cringe when we go over there now; he is in his mid teens and is almost invariably wearing a nappy when we go around as I suppose I was at that age. It doesn’t at all escape me how surreal it is for an uncle (although it is not technically true, it is what he calls me) to be teaching a nephew how to do his makeup which is what inevitably ends up happening.

When he breaks down in the process of using his nappy, I am always there to remind him that it won’t be much longer and to inform him that if he can only embrace his femininity, he’ll become as content as I.
(02-20-2020, 11:18 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [ -> ]One memory I particularly have from nappy punishment was when my four year old cousin was staying with us for Christmas. Having potty trained the year before, he was undergoing his first nappy punishment and was beside himself when he woke up in the middle of the night needing to do a number two. About the only time I have ever been proud of myself while wearing a nappy, I managed to calm him down and we both messed ourselves together.

It always makes me cringe when we go over there now; he is in his mid teens and is almost invariably wearing a nappy when we go around as I suppose I was at that age. It doesn’t at all escape me how surreal it is for an uncle (although it is not technically true, it is what he calls me) to be teaching a nephew how to do his makeup which is what inevitably ends up happening.

When he breaks down in the process of using his nappy, I am always there to remind him that it won’t be much longer and to inform him that if he can only embrace his femininity, he’ll become as content as I.

Why is he in nappies at his age . Is he being petticoated and retrained to be a girl ?
Pages: 1 2